We are on a mission to make effective digital marketing solutions accessible to all businesses, large or small, and we aim to become a one-stop shop for all of their marketing and advertising needs. We are a forward-thinking media business, proud of our history and obsessive about our transformation in this ever-changing digital world. At its core, the creation of this new opportunity is centred on new business development and the evolution of the way we can support our customers.
Through a recent partnership we now have a broader range of digital marketing services to complement our own products and services. This combination of products, allied to our local market knowledge and expertise, gives us a unique platform from which to launch this role.
Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driven to win new business, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you’re passionate about selling, have an interest in digital marketing and possess excellent presentation and closing skills – then we’d love to talk to you!
With a base from our Ipswich office your focus will be generating new leads, calling inactive accounts and creating opportunities to pitch and present our solutions to businesses throughout Suffolk.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion to win new business and work independently to do so
- Ability to build a pipeline of revenue
- Desire and passion to do what is right for our customers
- Experience within a similar role in the media or agency marketing space (desired, but not essential)
- Interest and knowledge of digital marketing, the trends, methods and emerging technologies
- The self-motivation and the desire to exceed set targets and objectives
- Dynamism, drive and great people skills
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written
- A strong and well-established network to bring to the role
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Basic salary £30k-£35k
- Competitive, uncapped commission package
- 1st class training (hence media exp not essential)
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please email us your interest/CV. If we are interested we will call you within a week to discuss further with you.
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs – content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning ‘New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history – just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
- We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
- Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 20 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
- There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our ‘Archanteers’ and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
- Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
- Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Bentley, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
- We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.