Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes – then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
Are you always reading between the lines and hearing the things that aren’t being said? Do you have the ability for to see the real context and want that challenge that will give you a constant flow of enthusiasm and a tireless passion for fueling real relationships with your clients and your team?
What will you be doing?
- As a Digital Campaign Executive, you will be the go-to person for our sales team, providing crucial support for existing key accounts, projects, inventory and delivery enquiries
- You will be responsible for the management of digital campaigns from booking through to delivery and reconciliation
- You’ll be responsible for inventory management and availability forecasts to ensure excellent levels of client servicing
- Management of digital campaigns (including lead generation and standard display) from booking through to delivery and reconciliation
- Fielding calls and responding to client requests
- Order admin (putting orders on system, chasing/checking creative, workflow job forms, etc)
- Campaign delivery checks and optimisation to ensure full delivery
- Delivery and reconciliation reports
- Supporting the digital sales team in providing the highest of service levels (e.g. competitor reports, market insights, monthly Dennis/site updates, etc.)
Who are we looking for?
- You will be a Microsoft Office Excel wizard and love everything data!
- You will be an analytical individual who can process and understand data and present this in a clear format to non-analytical individuals
- You will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and confident interpersonal skills to persuade negotiate and establish good working relationships with colleagues and clients/agencies.
- Excellent and confident communication skills over the telephone.
- The ability to contribute to a successful team environment.
- You’ll have a great understanding and interest in wider media issues and a sound understanding of the digital marketplace.
- You will be great at adhering to deadlines and great with time management
- You will ideally have experience using Google Analytics and Doubleclick for Publishers
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime on the Caribbean island of Mustique. And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we guarantee you’ll enjoy ‘Life at Dennis.’
Set up a job alert.