Charity Checkout is a tech startup with a difference. At Charity Checkout we are on a mission to support good causes and to help them grow. We are revolutionising the way that charities and corporations approach online fundraising by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing online fundraising for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 charities and corporations across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
The focus of the role of Digital Client Account Manager is:
To support the business’s largest clients, providing them ongoing assistance and expanding on existing relationships to increase revenue. In addition to this, you will help us develop new strategies to deliver a higher level of client service by liaising with external partners and internal stakeholders. This role is all about ensuring client success!
As an Account Manager at Charity Checkout, you will have an opportunity to support an industry-leading and innovative product. You will be working with a fantastic portfolio of clients and will play a major role in how the company supports its customers.
This is a unique opportunity to work within a company that is going through a period of fast growth and will offer numerous opportunities in the future. Charity Checkout offers the potential to greatly enhance your career in the commercial sector within a vibrant tech startup, whilst still contributing a great deal to a wide range of great causes.
We are looking for the following:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven history in expanding existing relationships and growing accounts
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Experience within the digital space
- Experience in advising clients on how to improve digital experiences and user journeys
- Previous experience in charity fundraising (preferred, but not essential)
- An interest in helping charities achieve the best possible results from their online fundraising
Benefits of the role include:
- Be a part of a unique growth story within a ‘tech for good’ startup
- Working on an industry-leading and innovative product offering
- Equity options – every employee has the opportunity to earn equity options in the company
- Generous salary
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Learn from a passionate and dynamic leadership team
- Have a positive impact on the voluntary sector
- Be part of a company that is committed to helping you achieve career progression
We are positive and thrive when challenged.
We make time to help others achieve success.
We question the status quo and strive to be experts in our fieldAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.