Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Content Executive for a fantastic business based in Swindon.
Be at the centre of digital retail transformation: work directly with market leading brands to deliver impactful content and innovative experience to the retail environment.
You will work with clients, co-ordinating, editing and distributing digital media and applications through a content management system. Working closely with marketing and advertising agency teams, you will ensure content is appropriate for the network and deployed in accordance with campaign strategy.
This role assists with preparation of digital content, prior to co-ordinating the content distribution across a nationwide infrastructure. The role will require close co-operation with the customers’ creative agencies to receive, check and, where required, edit audio visual content; this is then distributed to specific media players across the network. Testing new content, troubleshooting running issues and updating locally stored applications is all part of the role.
- Manage distributions via content management software of primarily agency generated content to a network of technology assets in customer sites, including overseeing expiry dates and compressing data files where required
- Ensure correct running order of content via management of playlists and zoning of content to the designated screens within customer premises
- Test new content, running it through web browsers and content management software to ensure no issues with file size and formats
- Troubleshoot issues with content not playing smoothly, identify root causes and resolve
- Distribute updates to HTML applications
- Organise storage of content data files in a secure and reliable way
Education and skills required:
- Positive attitude, interest in the technology, willingness to get involved, desire to learn
- Meticulous attention to detail and works to a high standard of professionalism is essential
- Knowledge and experience of Content management System, either digital signage or a Web based CMS.
- Experience either in a similar role, or in a relevant digital media, web development or online support role
- Works independently and methodically and uses initiative to solve problems
- Able to prioritise work among competing tasks with changing priorities
- Graphic design/content editing experience desirable (Not essential)
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Set up a job alert.