As a pioneering and rapidly growing global technology firm, VoucherCart is global market leader in SaaS voucherisation technology, allowing businesses to create, promote, sell and redeem gift cards, vouchers, tickets and memberships. We’re revolutionising the way businesses sell, driving pre-paid revenue growth, new customer acquisition and retention.
Businesses can take payment in full and in advance across their full range of products and services as vouchers, gift cards, tickets, and memberships, as instant eVouchers, postal vouchers and reloadable NFC cards.
You will form part of a talented multi-disciplinary team from our base in Edinburgh working across technical, content creation and marketing disciplines.
The office is fun, busy, friendly, talented and incredibly helpful. We all share in the excitement and success of the team and the growth of the business. There is no dress code and no egos.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting and varied role that will use your skills to curate and create, insightful and compelling content across the business.
Working directly with management, you will be expected to create over 25 pieces of content per month based on in-depth knowledge of the VoucherCart platform and usage strategies across a range of sectors.
You will work in the following areas:
Research, Creative and Analytical Writing: Interview our customers across a wide spectrum of business sectors and gather information for case study content. Describe our customers’ businesses and their use of the VoucherCart platform to provide useful and informative case studies highlighting usage strategies, with clear revenue, profit and commercial outcomes.
- You will have some insight and knowledge of voucher, gift card, loyalty, ticketing and membership strategies for the Hotel, Restaurant, Spa/Beauty, Leisure & Retail Sectors
- You will be required to develop a significant depth of knowledge in sector-specific, seasonal and other voucher, gift card, ticket and membership strategies as well as the functions of the VoucherCart platform itself through your role.
- You will be required to conduct cross-sector analysis of revenue and sales data and review of customer success stories. You will develop a structured library of expertise documents to communicate this knowledge in the form of on-site Academy articles, user tutorials, blog articles and case studies.
Client Testimonial Management: In-line with case study production, curate a portfolio of client testimonials (video and written) to be provided to the internal marketing team for video production.
Social Media Management: You will curate and manage content for social media distribution, seek internal sign-off and post to our social channels weekly through our aggregated content.
Video Tutorial Content Supervision: You will supervise the production of text to video for user guides and tutorials.
FAQ’s and Help Files: You will work closely with our Support Team to ensure FAQ’s ad help file copy is clear, succinct and easy to understand.
System/Dashboard Content: You will review and improve system texts, emails and other copy held within the VoucherCart platform to ensure technical English is accurate and easily understood by users.
Marketing Content: You will compose compelling copy for email, advertising campaigns and marketing documentation.
You are a talented writer and digital marketeer who is comfortable with all forms of digital-enabled communication from text to video across websites, social media and digital ad channels.
You find it easy to produce succinct, readable, eloquent, logical and structured copy, QUICKLY. You are inquisitive and confident and enjoy chatting to customers. You like the idea of exploring and learning about a very wide variety of businesses. You have an inquisitive mind.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have proven English writing skills and a good ‘essay’ based degree from a good University.
You should have at least two years’ experience writing and editing content, perhaps as a journalist, a copywriter or in an editing capacity.
You will be technical and analytically minded, at home dealing with:
- eCommerce – The VoucherCart platform and it’s features.
- GSuite (Cloud Applications), Intercom
- Video (Adhering to brand guidelines and liaising with video production team for production of your content)
Articulate & Confident, you are a highly skilled communicator, adept at creative writing and speech, you will also have a strong grasp of video communication.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of success and a portfolio of work in the above areas.
You will have a good understanding of semantically structured content for the web, and impact on Search, SEO.
You will be:
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work well on your own and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Highly driven and focussed taking ownership for delivery of targets.
- Comfortable with mobile and web-enabled technology, eCommerce, and software tools
- Adept at writing on technical subject matter with emphasis on readability and ease of understanding for non-technical users.
You will have:
- Attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic, with a disciplined and structured approach.
- Above average level of computer literacy.
- Current working knowledge of the web, eCommerce, online and offline sales
Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree
Experience: 1 Yr+ Writing for Journals, Blogs & Website Content (High-Level English + Commercial + Technical Subject matter preferred)
Remuneration: Basic Salary: £24 – 30K /Yr (Dep. on Experience) + Workplace Pension Scheme
Working Hours: Mon-Fri (Full-Time/Permanent) 09.30 – 17.30. This may change to 4 day week (t.b.c)
Location: The Meadows, Edinburgh, UK
How to Apply
Please send all applications with Video CV (Approx. 90 seconds as either a link or file) and covering letter to email@example.com.
As part of the recruitment process we will collect data about you in a variety of ways including the information you would normally include in a CV or a job application cover letter, or notes made by our recruiting officers during a recruitment interview.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.