Join the fastest growing company on the North Coast.
As a Campaign Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day execution of the engagement campaigns, largely through the email channel. You will be involved in the full campaign life cycle – idea generation, content creation, campaign set up, testing, launching, and analysis and reporting on email campaigns.
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of generating and nurturing leads. Across all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the brand identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Continuously improve our email KPIs such as deliverability rates, open rates and CTRs by applying a test, learn, optimise and retest approach.
- Perform regular market, product and industry analysis
- Multichannel approach, including email, social and paid campaigns, across all stages of the buyer’s journey
- 2+ years previous demonstrable experience in an email marketing executive or management role.
- Experience using software to build and execute marketing communications. For example; MailChimp, HubSpot, etc.
- Data literate to prepare and analyse data
- Have an understanding of writing content for web/email and ability to proofread and edit
- Excellent management skills for managing numerous campaigns, across multiple channels
- Experience/knowledge of using automated email journeys is highly desirable.
In Return we offer:
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your Zymplify career
- Generous remuneration package
- Training allowance for professional qualifications in Digital marketing
- Great social events, monthly lunches, and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard startup environment
- Paid holidays
- A fun place to work (in a great location)
We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our journey, apply today via our online application portal.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.