- Own paid search account management responsibility, including but not limited to strategy, regular tasks and monthly deliverables
- Own responsibility of monthly client paid media spend
- Ensure that all paid search specific client deliverables are up to required standard
- Have major contribution to internal department and account team meetings
- Lead external (client facing) paid search specific meetings
- Ensure that all client accounts are kept up to date in line with latest industry best practice guidelines and search engine updates
- Expand department revenues where appropriate through a focus on account development driven by identifying and solving the client’s problems
- Identify gaps and opportunities in strategy and redefine (with management) when barriers are met or a change in direction is required
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary by management
The ideal candidate:
- Account management experience, with multiple clients/industries with proven results
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and delivering results for clients
- Proven track record of working to define strategy with clients to help them grow revenue
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics to find actionable insights
- Hold Google AdWords Advanced Certification
- Familiarity with marketing attribution models beyond last-click
- Excellent problem-solving skills and uses their own initiative
- Ability to recognise when a campaign isn’t working, and knowledge to amend and improve
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker, with creative flair
- 2 years’ experience in relevant role
Apply now via our online platform for immediate considerationAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.