Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Digital Marketing Account Manager (Shopping Specialist) on behalf of our client based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Google Ads management:
- Create Google Shopping campaigns
- Actively manage campaign performance working to set KPIs
- Ensure best practices are in place and new developments are rolled out across all campaigns
- Audit campaigns in order to find gaps and opportunities to improve performance
- Test new Google products as they become available to us
Feed management & optimisation:
- Identify feed issues and improvements in order to boost performance and maximise product coverage for all advertisers
- Provide feed audits for account management team
- Work with affiliate networks, agencies and advertisers directly to ensure the feed is of the highest possible quality
Data analysis & reporting:
- Examine performance reports to uncover problems and opportunities – resolving/escalating them as required
- Build reports within Google Data Studio to better analyse performance and provide insights
- Managing PPC campaigns with a proven track record of achieving KPI
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience in Google Shopping & Google Merchant Centre
- Strategy setting and implementation
- Ecommerce and understanding of the retail sector in the context of digital marketing
- Intellectual curiosity with performance numbers
- Ability to suggest algorithmic/methodology solutions to problems that will affect large groups of advertisers
- Excellent communications skills (internally and with advertisers) – both written and verbal
- Timely and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Inventive, always looking to be proactive and push the boundaries to try new things
Locations: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Mon to Fri, 37.5 hours
Salary: £Depending on Experience
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy.
Our Recruitment Consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise in Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Introductions across our seven Specialist Recruitment Divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Food Production – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.