This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a real passion for digital marketing, looking to take the next step in their career. As Digital Marketing Account Manager you will; develop, implement, track, and optimise marketing campaigns across all digital channels for a variety of clients.
Ipswich office/Home working
Our client’s office is based in Ipswich – they are open to home working for the right person with 1 day in the office per week or as required. This is a full-time, permanent role, working flexible office hours – usually 8:45am to 5:30pm. Occasional travel to the other office (London) will be expected.
You will work hand-in-hand with our client’s account management, development and creative teams to launch and manage campaigns on time and on budget. You will also have a key role to play in helping to win new clients and launching websites and digital projects.
Day-to-Day delivery of digital communications includes:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, and display advertising.
- Develop social media strategies for clients and set goals to increase brand awareness, engagement, leads and sales.
- Handle the SEO set-up and integration for new website launches.
- Identify trends and optimise spend and performance based on those insights.
- Plan and execute testing to measure conversion.
- Use knowledge of the customer journey to provide insightful data and actionable campaign suggestions to support all channels (paid, SEO, email, content etc).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals which you have helped set (ROI and KPIs).
- Prepare and present campaign plans and reports to clients and senior management, providing actionable insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver digital projects and assist with new business opportunities including performance of the company website.
- Build strong relationships across the wider team, offering support and guidance on all things digital marketing.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experienced in Digital Account Management (minimum of two years/agency)
- A great team player who is prepared to work collaboratively but also using their own initiative.
- Possess the ability and willingness to up skill other members of the team.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- A strong knowledge of technical SEO, as well as off-page and on-page factors.
- Experience using leading digital marketing software.
- Confident presenting to clients and senior colleagues.
- Ability to co-ordinate and time-plan projects across multiple stakeholders, suppliers and resources.
- Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Proven ability to build effective client and vendor relationships.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.