We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is keen to provide fresh ideas and has a passionate interest in digital communications, to join our fast paced and ever-developing Marketing Department.
The role would incorporate a wide range of responsibilities where the development of SEO and PPC would be a key focus.
As an integral part of the digital marketing team, you will be responsible for all areas of digital marketing, which will include:
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns, monitoring their performance and ROI.
- Developing and managing the Company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Managing the Company’s social media accounts, ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
- Keeping up to date with SEO changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Collating and monthly reporting of performance statistics for digital communications across all channels and using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Full Time Permanent Position
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- A training programme.
- A Company pension scheme after a minimum of two years’ service.
- A pension scheme under NEST.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Long service awards.
- Private Healthcare Scheme after a minimum of one years’ service.
- Life Insurance after a minimum of two years’ service’.
Ideally we would like you to have:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- A good understanding of IT.
It would be advantageous if you had:
- Previous experience with SEO & PPC campaigns.
- Some understanding of HTML.
- Adobe PhotoShop & Illustrator experience.
- European language skills.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.