Our client based in Reading require a Digital Marketing and Website Manager who will be responsible for devising strategy and leading the growth and development of the organisation’s digital culture.
The main purpose of the role is to develop the company’s website, digital and email strategy to help increase traffic and build engagement/conversion.
Key duties to include:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and make relevant improvements to increase performance
- Managing the ongoing development of the website wilst working alongside an in-house Web Developer
- Developing, evaluating and overseeing the implementation of A/B testing
- Creating and uploading copy and images, drive design of website banners/web visuals etc., working with our external design agency
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO etc.
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
Skills & experience required:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, SEO, PPC and social media
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Familiar with Drupal, the use of a source control system to control the release of enhancements in a controlled manner etc.
- Advanced Web Analytics experience
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Driven, ambitious and tenacious
- Willing to be strategic and hand-ons at the same time
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.