Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £12k per annum depending on experience
Location: New Milton
Full time, Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
This role will report into the Marketing Manager. You will be working with both of the client’s brands supporting them through tactical and strategic marketing activities. One of the key objectives of the department is the creation of sales leads for our respective teams to work in pursuit of the development of the businesses through multi-channel marketing. You will be expected to be an active member of the team contributing to new and existing initiatives.
- You should be comfortable with the commercial application of social media including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- We would like the applicant to have an awareness of methods of targeting data to reach our audience along with the wider principles of marketing.
- Designing or facilitating designs for web and printed collateral will be part of the role along with arranging events and sales promotions.
- This role will require liaison with core suppliers to ensure that we continue to take advantage of their commercial offerings
- This role is at the heart of the client’s business and they need positive ‘can do’ attitudes to make things happen.
- If they need to put more time and effort one day, we will demonstrate flexibility on another.
- This is a genuine opportunity to get your foot into a career with lifelong opportunity.
- 22 days holiday per year and your birthday off (if it falls in a week day).
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.