If you have a zest for knowledge and a passion for explaining difficult concepts to the masses then we want to hear from you. Our ideal candidate would be someone who captivates people with their storytelling yet is able to analytically dissect their audience.
We are looking for a content writer with SEO knowledge to assist with the development of several companies in the online realm.
Experience in digital marketing is desirable but not necessary – if you think you have the right skills to excel in this role then we are happy to give you the opportunity to interview.
We are looking for someone with exceptional written communication skills. In order to create engaging content will need to be a natural story teller with the ability to captivate and engage your audience.
Alongside content writing you will be required to help with social media campaigns so a good understanding of what works well on social platforms is essential.
You will also be required to use Google Web Master Tools such as Analytics and Search Console alongside other software like Ahrefs and Lucky Orange. If these all sound like 90’s video games to you, don’t worry, we can provide training and guidance – what you need to bring to the table is a strong analytical mind and the ability to pull useful patterns from data that can help increase overall search traffic to the websites.
The role is diverse and so good organisation skills and project management skills are a must – you might be doing key word research in the morning, social media posts in the afternoon and uploading content to the CMS at the end of the day.
We have a warm, fun and friendly team that will support you in the initial months of the role to becoming the best digital marketing assistant you can be – please send us your CV and covering letter, detailing why you think you would be perfect for this job. We don’t want to hear all about our company, we want to hear about you, so a less formal covering letter is fine in this circumstance.
- Ability to write engaging and easy to understand long form and short form content
- Strong analytical skills – able to review SEO tools and pull key information from the data that can help with ranking and increase search traffic
- Good design skills for creation of infographics and images for social media
- Ability to understand difficult concepts and speak with industry experts in order to write content that is useful and easy to understand for the reader.
- Be able to utilise Microsoft Office and Excel effectively and proficiently
- A degree or equivalent level in a subject relating to English writing skills.
- You must be able to adapt to different audiences and change your tone accordingly. We have a plethora of companies that each have a different target persona and you must be able to write for them all.
Salary £18 -20,000 DOE
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.