Opportunity for a junior marketeer to join an established marketing agency working with some of the UK’s best-known brands, offering outstanding career development opportunities.
You’ll get the opportunity to join a creative team that will help you develop in your marketing career, and you’ll work with some of the most exciting and best-known brands. Your daily duties will include:
- Liaising with high-profile clients to fully understand their marketing goals
- Creating and delivering attractive, high-quality and compelling digital campaigns to achieve your client’s goals
- Optimising marketing strategies to increase engagement and using data insights to learn quickly as to what is and isn’t working
- Staying current on design trends, software development and best practice
Our client is a fast-paced marketing agency in Sittingbourne, working with some of the UK’s leading brands to deliver exceptional campaigns that achieve their marketing goals (we can’t name the brands publicly but hit apply and we’ll give you a call to tell you who they are).
The company is forward-thinking and encourages innovation and experimentation with new design trends and software. You’ll be joining a collaborative environment that will support your professional development and help you succeed.
This is a chance to join, learn and develop with a thriving company. Some benefits include:
- £21,500 salary, rising to £22,500 after 3-months + up to £2,000 bonus per year
- Work with awesome brands to deliver outstanding campaigns
- Join a team of 7 professionals that will support and encourage your development
- Attend events such as NudgeStock, Dotmailer and Communigator conferences, as well as internal training (their last training day was in a beach hut in Whitstable!)
- Complete CodeAcademy and Google Digital Garage
- Develop your marketing skills and benefit from fast progression opportunities
- Get a free Audible account and any hard-copy books you’re interested in
- Attend least 3 parties every year (including their famous Summer BBQ)
- Eat and drink from their free ‘unhealthy fridge’
- Play pool, table tennis, table football or their Sega Mega Drive at lunchtimes
To be successful, you will…
…have at least 1-years’ experience in digital marketing and an understanding of language/metrics used
…be seriously self-motivated and driven
…have strong digital, verbal & in-person communication skills and perform well under pressure
…have an understanding of design fundamentals (typography, colour, layout) and success in creating engaging marketing collateral
…have demonstrable ability and passion for learning and self-improvement
…ideally have an understanding of HTML and CSS
…get flustered easily
…have poor self-esteem
…enjoy routine and unable to adapt to change
…be a talker and not a doer
…be unwilling to put in some extra hours if necessary
If this position sounds exciting and you’d like to find out more about the opportunity and the brands they company works with, hit apply and we’ll give you a call to discuss.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.