Cummins Mellor are supporting an industry leading organisation in their pursuit to expand their customer experience team.
For over 40 years, our client has worked with businesses globally, providing fast and efficient servicing provisions. Focused on consistently delivering a first rate customer experience, they seek someone to work alongside their sales teams to manage customer accounts.
Rapidly expanding, the role offers opportunities for personal and professional development as well as benefiting from working in vibrant, modem office. The organisation’s flexible working scheme will also allow you generous flexibility with your working hours.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant your role will include;
- As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will work directly with the Marketing Manager in all aspects of digital and social media marketing
- Assisting in all aspects of written content for the company’s e-commerce website
- Assist in creating promotional materials including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, social media
- Contributing to mailshots, brand awareness, advertising
- Search engine optimisation
- Help with product photography and image editing for the website
The successful Digital Marketing Assistant will;
- A marketing qualification or 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Previous experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Some experience of Adwords and Analytics
- Good knowledge of IT
- Microsoft Office – Excel
- Image editing – Photoshop and Illustrator Desirable
- Be able to present and discuss information in a clear and precise manner on both a verbal and written platform
- Flexible, reliable and loyal
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Experience with PPC and Facebook advertisement is desirable
Our client can offer;
- Circa salary £18K based on experience
- Ability to develop your professional competencies and key skills
- Flexible working scheme with generous flexibility with your working hours
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression
- Christmas Bonus
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular Social Events including annual Staff BBQ and team building events
- Gain exposure across the business and opportunity to develop your Marketing knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and aspiring individual to join a thriving, people centric enterprise. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a creative thinker, have high standards for their work and will be committed to driving the business forward through maintaining and developing the highest standards of marketing for the organisation.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.