Love Digital Marketing? We would love to hear from you
Why choose Platinum?
The Platinum Recruitment Group have been established since 2005 supplying top industry professionals to the Hospitality, Construction, Industrial, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors.
Since 2005 we have seen year on year growth in both turnover and internal team within our office HQ which is just a 5-minute walk to the beach in Bournemouth.
As a company, we have a focus on company culture which is driven by great leadership, training, honesty, support, respect, and FUN!
So what’s in it for you?
Along with a bespoke training and development programme you also will also have access to the following perks…
- Discounted scheme for nationwide Leisure sites including Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and Legoland + many more!
- Regular team building and company social events.
- Annual Christmas and Summer parties (Recent trips include Amsterdam, Paris and Belgium!)
- Incentives – previous prizes include Free lunch, Amazon Alexa’s, Restaurant vouchers, Sports tickets.
- Breakfast provided on a Friday.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Employee of the week award (another chance for lunch on us.)
- Annual awards and prize giving for best performing teams and individuals.
- Long service awards.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Professional Employee Assistance programme.
- Car parking loans.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Contemporary Office Space with a well-equipped kitchen, chill out and dining areas.
- Flexibility around essential personal appointments and family commitments.
- Position – Digital Marketing Assistant, Bournemouth Office
- Salary – £20,000 Negotiable
With year-on-year growth we are now looking to expand our Marketing team. The role is extremely hands on giving you the opportunity to create all digital assets using Adobe Photoshop & Premier Pro for our social channels, email marketing software and websites.
Alongside the day-to-day content creation, you will have the opportunity to work with the business owners to both predict and react to the market and strategically plan campaigns bringing new leads into the business.
All our digital output is done in-house apart from our website SEO and PPC campaigns, this will be your opportunity to liaise with our fantastic digital marketing agency to create companywide campaigns and drive traffic to both our websites.
Sound like it is the job for you?
The role has evolved over time and requires a forward thinking, creative individual who has a passion for digital marketing. This role is suited to those looking for a position that allows space for their ideas and thoughts to become a reality.
Please get in touch with your CV and contact details and one of the team will be in touch
Job Role: Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £20,000 Negotiable
Contact: Andy Sinclair – Owner/Director
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.