Weekly10 is a HR tech start-up changing the way employees and managers engage in the workplace. Focussed around a simple 10-minute check-in the platform is available on web, mobile app and across workplace platforms such as Slack and Microsoft Teams.
Weekly10 is designed to increase feedback and communication between employees, their manager and the wider organisation – engaging employees with organisational goals and empowering managers to support their staff.
The platform also provides HR and senior management with insight into the well-being and sentiment of the wider organisation, helping identify trends and take action.
Weekly10 is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where all employees gain significant business and customer exposure.
Weekly10 are looking for an ambitious and dynamic digital marketeer to join the team. This role offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment in a rapidly growing market sector. Weekly10 is disrupting a traditional market, and as such focusses heavily on thought leadership and inbound marketing.
The role will report to our Head of Marketing and People Science focussing on digital content creation across social media, website and email.
The role will include exposure to a wide range of marketing tools including MailChimp, HubSpot, WordPress, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
We expect the successful candidate will gain a wealth of practical experience from the role whilst contributing to the strategic aims of the company.
The main duties of the successful candidate will be to:
- Produce high-quality, informative content for delivery across several marketing channels including blog posts, social media updates, email newsletters and press releases.
- Maintain the Weekly10 website with updates and amends and adding your own innovative ideas to the improvement plan.
- Collect and utilise data-driven insights (quantitative and qualitative) in order to analyse the reach, performance and impact of any active marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition and latest industry trends.
- Support our Head of Marketing in daily administrative tasks.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
Location: Wrexham, UK
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.