Our client seeks a highly efficient, creative and detail orientated individual to join their organisation to coordinate their marketing.
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Co-coordinator to cover maternity leave; the role involves a range of digital marketing activities, maintaining existing websites and supporting the future development.
The successful candidate will be a commercially astute marketer who has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to take the lead in creating and delivering flawless campaigns to both existing and new business targets.
The role offers flexible working and the organisation are happy to mould the hours of required work around the ideal candidate’s preferences. A small, intimate and friendly team, you will be welcomed in to the environment to join a team of highly knowledgeable and skilled people from their industry.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator your role will include;
- Manage the planning, delivery and reporting of all key online promotional activity
- Ensure that the product/commercial goals are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all trafficked channels – including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, retargeting and social advertising
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions
- Identify and develop strategies for effective search activity
- Work with the Marketing team to optimise the website customer experience/journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the sites
- Analyse trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and identifying opportunities to further maximize online sales and profitability
- CRM strategy input – alongside the Marketing Manager develop promotions to existing database to maximise sales potential
- Take ownership of on-site merchandising, driving cross-/up-sell to increase AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact
The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator must;
- Strong experience within a Digital Marketing role
- Experience of multiple website management
- Experience of working alongside external web development team
- Good understanding of e-commerce practices and understanding of SEO
- Experience of web platform Magento is preferable
- Have the ability to use spreadsheets, analyse data and spot trends
- Understand customer segmentation
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be confident, diplomatic and tenacious with strong commercial awareness
- Have a sound working knowledge of Photo Shop & Mail Chimp
The successful Marketing Coordinator will benefit from:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Thorough, on the job training & exposure to all areas of the business
- A competitive pension scheme, discount on products
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- A supportive and friendly team
- Career development and professional planning
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to take up a permanent role within a thriving East Lancashire business.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn’t what you’re looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.