Our client are a well know solutions company based in the centre of Birmingham and due to expansion require a Digital Marketing Executive to join their the team.
The role will involve the following:
- Delivering online marketing tactics – social media and emarketing
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence
- Responsible for producing and proofreading articles and emails
- Maintaining, planning and delivering emarketing campaigns and automation
- Measure and reporting results to optimise the nurture tracks for segments to convert leads to customers
- Segment lists based on behaviours such as; past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits etc.)
- Using a Content Management System to upload and adjust web content on the fly
- Managing multiple Excel spreadsheets and organising data for use in Microsoft Dynamics
- Managing social media accounts
- Using HootSuite/Sprout Social
- Producing monthly social media reports
- Experience of working in Marketing Communications with social media, emarketing software, CRM and Analytics experience essential – basic html ability advantageous
- Experience in Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Paid Advertising
- Exceptional written communications skills, with ability to adapt style to suit different audiences
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Capability and enthusiasm to deal with communicating complex technology
From £28,000 to £30,000 per annum Excellent benefits package
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details please call us on 01926 857000.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.