Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a company in the Christchurch area in looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. You will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Events Manager and PR Teams to execute integrated campaigns across their social and broader digital platforms to drive brand awareness.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, will be involved in planning and delivering end to end campaigns, managing social media platforms, maintaining the website and compiling the weekly newsletter.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing content to increase brand awareness in line with the marketing strategy and events calendar
- Devising and delivering end to end campaigns from content creation scheduling, analysis and reporting
- Analysing and submitting regular insightful reports on the effectiveness of social media activity
- Managing inbound communications to the social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Driving growth of online communities and engagement
- Identifying unique opportunities, trends and developments online
- Maintaining the brand website and constantly updating content
- Regularly cleansing and updating the website backend to meet with SEO guidelines
- Compiling weekly newsletter
- Creating content ideas and creatively delivering key brand messages
- Weekly reporting on competitor online activity
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of automated mailing software, e.g. MailChimp
- Practical experience and knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- Creative and analytical skills
- Flexible attitude to attend events
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous but not essential
Salary and Benefits:
- £20,000 – £24,000
- Free onsite parking
- Free products
- Mobile Phone
- Great team working environment
- Excellent development opportunities
This Digital Marketing Executive role would suit candidates who have experience within a marketing role and have knowledge of social media campaigns, working with brands and/or website and SEO experience.
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Executive job in Christchurch, please click on Apply Now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.