Central Employment are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to work across multiple brands, you will be responsible for implementing multiple campaigns to deliver growth for clients in B2B and B2C sectors.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a passionate and highly motivated individual to work client side, delivering online growth in a competitive marketplace.
Research and develop high quality, effective link building campaigns which will require a creative approach.
Working across both B2C and B2B websites, on-page SEO, some technical SEO, and new link acquisition including the use of social media outreach by publishing, sharing, listening, engaging and building relationships with potential media outlets, websites, blogs, influencers and partners.
- Role in choosing, configuring and enforcing tools to support the SEO process
- Recommend SEO Strategies for internal teams.
- Sourcing and identifying link opportunities through research and link/competitor analysis.
- Must be proactive in focusing time and effort on real revenue generating opportunities.
- Prepare reports showing progress and identify weakness or lost opportunities.
- Constant competitor analysis
The role requires someone to have proven experience in the hands on running and management PPC accounts. You will have a solid understanding of Google and Microsoft Search platforms, and be comfortable creating and managing PPC accounts unsupervised.
- Able to identify new PPC strategies for eCommerce sites which would deliver new customer acquisition growth
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Be familiar and proficient with technical aspects of running PPC campaigns
- Be up to date with the current strategies and techniques such as Product Listing Ads, Dynamic Retargeting and Ad Extensions.
- Able to identify and exploit opportunities to grow volume whilst maintaining a low cost per acquisition.
Skills/ Experience required:
- 1 -2 years min previous hands on experience digital, performance marketing experience
- Worked in a busy digital agency working on multiple client campaigns or in-house within a eCommerce business
- On Page SEO (content)
- Off Page SEO – Link acquisition through all techniques
- Technical audits and recommendations
- Monitoring & Reporting, familiar with Google analytic & Web master tools
- Familiar with SEOMOZ, Majestic SEO, Open Site Explorer, keyword research & technical audit tools such as Wordtracker
- A passion for SEO and PPC with up to date industry knowledge/ latest trends – algorithm updates such as Hummingbird, Panda, Penguin and the impact.
- Familiar with Social outreach tools
- Diplomatic and persuasive with superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of HTML
Set up a job alert.