Join the fastest growing company on the North Coast.
Are you passionate about all things digital marketing?
We are seeking experience Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team reporting directly to our Head of Marketing. You will be responsible for planning, managing and excuting marketing campaigns with the aim to nuture and develop inbound leads for our Sales team. Other duties include but not limited to:
- Writing marketing campaign briefs, buidling emails/landing pages
- Some content writing / generation (written and video)
- Social media marketing including connecting with influencers
- Managing website (uploading content ensuring all content is kept up to date)
- Production of case studies from satisfied customers
- Event management
If you’re serious about a career in Digital Marketing – this is the job for you.
- Will have a degree in Marketing or a business related discipline (we welcome applications from recent graduates or marketing executives with more experience)
- Member of the Institute of Marketing (CIM) – desirable not essential
- Will have a good understanding of Digital marketing and trends as well as knowledge of email, social media, marketing, paid activity, websites and analystics
- Team player with strong communication skills verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills. Will have a proactive and innovation approach to solving problems
- A quick learner who works well under pressure
In return we offer
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your Zymplify career
- Generous remuneration package
- Training allowance for professional qualification in Digital marketing
- Great social events, monthly lunches, and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard startup environment
- Paid holidays
- A fun place to work (in a great location)
We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our journey, apply today via our online application portal.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.