To support our established online presence, we are looking for a dynamic “hands on” Digital Marketing Executive to join the Textlocal Marketing team and support the Digital Acquisition Manager as we pursue growth in 2017.
The Digital Marketing Executive will not only be confident online with experience and knowledge of search engine marketing, but also be a capable content writer comfortable writing technical guides and knowledge base articles.
Supporting the Digital Acquisition Manager with implementing and improving on-page SEO, including:
- Ensuring keyword phrases are integrated into core pages (H-tags, meta and image attributes)
- Conduct site audits, keyword research and recommendations in line with business objectives
- Coordinate the design and development team to implement recommendations and technical optimisations.
- Support the Digital Acquisition Manager to deliver a conversion rate optimisation programme. This includes planning A/B and MVT tests, measuring results and deploying winning variants.
Support the Digital Acquisition Manager with offsite opportunities to improve performance in organic search results. Duties will include:
- Identifying link-building opportunities and use best practice to create natural, diversified links.
- Work with the Digital Acquisition Manager to claim citations or lost and broken links for long-term organic results.
- Work alongside the content and social media executive advising them on best practices, including tagging and analytics.
Write SEO friendly page and knowledge base content to grow the footprint of the site and attract natural traffic to the website. Duties including:
- Writing onsite content for Textlocal, including knowledge base articles and technical blogs.
- Creating off site content for listings, profiles and blog articles to build the business’ brand.
- Work with the design and development team to create new website sections on the Textlocal website.
- Generating ideas for new content and supporting others in the marketing team with content creation.
Provide regular as well as adhoc analytics and search reports for the marketing team as well as Textlocal’s senior management team.
- Provide search marketing and website performance reports
- Monitor competitors’ activity, including new linking opportunities and product offerings
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing role in-house or at an agency
- Detailed understanding of SEO and can demonstrate best practice
- Strong Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager.
- Great understanding and working knowledge of relevant industry tools including: Majestic SEO, SEMRush, Screaming Frog.
- Advanced Excel skills and an analytical approach.
- Results driven mentality with a “get things done” attitude.
Set up a job alert.