Our client, a reputable and market leader in their field are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. As the majority of their business is working with clients within the IT software and telecoms field, they are ideally seeking candidates who have worked within a corporate or PR agency environment, who are comfortable working with technology. This role is responsible for planning, executing and optimising the companies’ online marketing efforts. This primarily covers website and content, blog and social channels as well as digital advertising, eDM and DM campaigns.
Due to location candidates must be able to drive.
- Help support the creation of the company digital strategy and implementation plan that will forge productive digital connections with customers and prospects
- Plan and monitor (on going) the company’s presence on social media, primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Generally stay up to date with online marketing trends and ensure that strategies are up to date and best practice
- Ensure the website is aligned with the company’s position and messaging
- Refresh pages and create new pages as required
- Ensure the pages are optimised for search engines and found for key terms used by our customers and prospects
- Strive for continuous improvement of relevant analytics such as % of visitors, engagement and conversion
- Oversee the creation of magnetic content for use on the website and elsewhere
- Publish content in a way that achieves maximum impact
- Track and report on performance, making suggestions for topics and format that will raise the profile in a positive way
- Plan and run lead-generation activity to deliver a steady flow of leads and enquiries for further qualification and development
- Manage the contact database and ensure compliance with data regulations
- Prepare and distribute/publish newsletters and promotional emails to engage with customers and prospects and encourage conversion
- Launch and manage online advertising to increase awareness and generate interest
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to ensure customers and prospects enjoy a great online experience
- Strong communication skills
- Educated to degree level (ideally Marketing or Business Studies) or equivalent
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Strong mathematical understanding
- Must be comfortable with technology
- Ideally digital marketing experience.
- An interest in the technology sector, and enthusiasm for digital marketing in particular.
- A good degree of computer literacy – you need to be comfortable with Microsoft Office.
- Confidence, an eagerness to learn, and an open outlook.
- Self-discipline when it comes to punctuality, meeting deadlines, and managing your time.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.