A Bridgwater based specialist manufacturer and clothing retailer are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
You’ll be joining the company at a crucial point in their development of their 2020 marketing campaigns, and you’ll be working as part of a their creative Marketing Team – our client market and sell their specialist sport product globally, and with turn over in the millions of pounds, they need someone with the drive to help develop their digital presence while learning key skills on the job.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating, analysing and reporting on marketing campaigns,
- Working within marketing on promotional activities,
- Helping to manager website content, including creation and roll out,
- Paid ad campaign work, closely working with content, marketing and design to help roll out of campaigns.
This would be the perfect role for someone looking to start their career in marketing – a candidate with knowledge of marketing and digital marketing processes, marketing mix management, content creation, adobe packages or copy writing with a genuine desire to work for a sporting brand will be highly sought after!
You will be working Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm, and you’ll be paid £18,000pa – £23,000 DOE.
- 28 days holiday including statutory, you are able to earn an extra day of holiday per year of service, capped after 5 years to get 33 days holiday.
- Gov optional pension scheme.
- Free tea, coffee, chocolate etc in staff canteen.
- Staff Discount Scheme on our full range of products.
If you’re an eager learner with a passion for marketing, then get in touch!
Contact Eleanor Homer, our Commercial Consultant on 01823 250025, or apply online.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.