My client are offer a range of product categories that are sold across industries. They are part of a worldwide group.
To design, co-ordinate, implement and monitor digital marketing activities for the business.
- Help in the creation and implementation of the company digital strategy
- Design, implement and manage social network campaigns
- Day-to-day amends of website, e.g. uploading news articles, exhibition schedule
- Manage the deployment of email campaigns including production, segmentation, template development and build, testing and reporting on success
- Management of digital databases e.g. CRM
- Provide detailed management reports on digital activity and CRM
- Manage and deliver digital projects, from brief to delivered outputs under the guidance of the Senior Marketing Executive and Brand & Marketing Director. This may include creation or sourcing of animation, graphics, video and audio, developing templates, then disseminating, monitoring and updating resources, including emails and the website
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends & update strategies as required.
The successful candidate:
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious and hungry for experience who wants to gain experience and skills in all sorts of digital media specialisms, from data and reporting to copywriting. You’ll learn quickly. adapt quickly to new situations and skills and enjoy managing your own workload and meeting deadlines. You’ll be comfortable liaising with external agencies and internal stakeholders at all levels. You will have:
- Excellent understanding of online content creation, content management systems, advertising, email marketing and social media
- Adobe Photoshop &/or Illustrator to create and edit visual content
- Copywriting for websites, newsletters and social media
- Educated to degree level with a min 3 years working experience (desirable)
- Basic fluency in HTML and SEO (desirable)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Drupal and Acquia beneficial
- Knowledge of Salesforce beneficial but not essential
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.