Due to growth within the business, my client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their existing team in Derby. If successful you will be working on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will require the following:
- Experience in a digital marketing or ecommerce marketing role
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Google tools
- Experience with Photoshop (Desirable)
- Experience content writing (Desirable)
The main purpose of the role is to provide management of multiple Google AdWords accounts and producing marketing content for the team.
You will also perform the following duties:
- Monitoring costs, revenues, CTR’s, Bounce rates, ROAS etc.
- Taking responsibility of new trends, analysis, market data and KPI performance
- Working closely with Google account managers
- Working with a number of Ecommerce sites
- Producing digital marketing content for the business
Salary and working hours:
- Salary for this position is £25,000 per annum
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 7:45am – 5:15pm
Set up a job alert.