A newly created position to work alongside senior management of a manufacturing company in Hull to initiate and develop their social media presence and marketing processes. This is a rare opportunity to join a company at the beginning of the branding process where you will play a key role in enhancing the business and their products.
- Establish a recognised corporate identity
- Create a wide range of marketing materials to encourage new business activities and lead generation
- Setting up the organisation on social media platforms eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Maintaining a social media presence on a regular basis
- Producing presentation material to be utilised at bidding and sales stages
- Visually create the culture, market sector and vision of the business
- Working alongside senior management to enhance and improve the marketing presence
You will have demonstrable experience of setting up and running social media for a business. Your marketing experience will extend to involvement in all aspects of promotion of the product and brand. The ideal candidate will have strong IT skills and be familiar with either InDesign or Adobe packages.
A full time permanent position working Monday to Friday. The opportunity to prove and progress within the business. Excellent salary on offer for the successful candidate.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
A place where people matter.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.