Protect Line are a fast-moving life insurance brokerage with a difference. Winning ‘Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years means we are extremely passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic. Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
As a growing brokerage of Financial Services Products, Protect Line are now wanting to utilise digital channels to increase marketing exposure. This includes but is not limited to generating Life Insurance leads from Email Campaigns, building and maintaining databases. The perfect candidate should be a talented passionate experienced digital marketer and web all-rounder. You should have a keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset. A proven track record will be required for this role.
- Design and maintain marketable databases ensuring full compliance to FCA, network and all relevant marketing rules and regulations (including readiness for GDPR)
- Build and enhance landing pages to capture Life Insurance Leads
- Build and enhance email marketing campaigns
- Create and manage Native marketing campaigns
- Use existing in-house data to increase customer engagement
- Use SEO methods to generate organic traffic
- Deliver a marketing strategy to the Senior Management team and provide regular updates on progress
- Work independently on implementing new ideas, methods and solutions to generate high quality leads to the main sales function
- Proven track record in this area (preferably in the financial services sector)
- Ability to manage upwards, providing updates on progress
- A commercial mindset to ensure maximum return on investment
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Organised, with the ability to multitask
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- Flexible approach to working
- Strong SEO and broad web marketing knowledge
- Lateral thinker and innovative
What We Offer:
In addition to your basic salary you can expect:
- A List Business Card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons plus much, much more.
- Innovative incentives
- No weekend working
- Christmas and birthdays off plus an annual holiday allowance
- Plenty of local offsite parking
- Death in service benefit
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Eyecare policy
- Financial and wellbeing support
Our people are our most valuable asset and that starts with you, we believe in investing in everyone we employ, this is achieved through an encouraging, candid and unique relationship.
We are also passionate about helping you to achieve your goals, whether that is internal progression, saving for a mortgage or simply buying that one thing you’ve always wanted. We will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential.
We are looking for self-starters searching for more than “just a job”, eager to invest in themselves and develop professionally.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.