Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great! So do we!
We’re HelloFresh, the UK’s number 1 recipe box service and recently recognised as the fastest growing business in Europe in the last 5 years by the Financial Times. Every week, we send thousands of people recipes, together with a box of perfectly portioned ingredients to make those recipes come to life. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the UK cooking scene. In short, we’re on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
As an energetic and highly motivated team, we work tirelessly to make an impact on our customers’ lives and we’re succeeding! That’s why we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
As Digital marketing manager manager for HelloFresh UK you will be responsible for driving overall customer growth through new channel innovation and current channel optimisation. Online channels will be optimised in close collaboration with the HelloFresh global digital team, based in Berlin who are responsible for execution of campaigns across social, Native, Search and Display. The local Performance manager will be expected to help drive strategy and challenge the global team’s channel owners on KPIs and campaign execution as well as managing spend distribution and focus of these channels.
Reporting into our Director of Marketing, you will be using our customer data and insights to drive a targeted approach to acquisition and to help improve overall ROI of all Hello Fresh campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee Online Performance Marketing, executed in collaboration with our team in Berlin (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO, Display, Mobile).
- Take a strategic approach to managing and optimizing channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals.
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audience / creative / landing page – optimization)
- Take ownership of all new channel innovation by using customer data and key industry trends to steer the teams’ focus and prioritise new channels to test.
- Build and manage relationships with key agencies and the Global HelloFresh digital team.
- Develop a high performing, driven team who consistently exceed targets.
- Set clear targets and KPIs to ensure the team are constantly pushing themselves to hit the next level.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Stats, Engineering or quantitative or analytical field preferred
- You have a strong analytical mind set and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an digital performance marketing role
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid search, social, display, video, affiliates, CRO and attribution methodology.
- Experience operating a direct marketing program at scale (£XM or £XXM per year budgets)
- Experience growing, scaling and optimising channels in a high-growth environment in a data-driven way, focused on both RoI and LifetimeValue
- Expertise in testing and optimising new and emerging channels, as well as established channels
- Experience working closely with CRM teams, organic search experts and branding team would be a plus
- Management experience, ideally in multi-disciplinary teams.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks including; breakfast daily, weekly team lunches, fantastic social activities and discounted gym membership
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Now” button. If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for, but you’d like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We’d love to hear from you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.