This is a fantastic opportunity to work for our innovative and rapidly growing client who seek a Digital Marketing Manager. This role calls for a motivated self-starter able to devise and run digital marketing campaigns whilst providing strategic input to the Head of Marketing. The successful candidate will be able to bring in the right mix of SEO, PPC and CRO to drive results.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to devise strategies that drive quality online traffic to the company website – ideally devise digital marketing strategy within 3 months.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support key marketing objectives – including increase lead generation to meet the company’s revenue goals
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC to drive results.
- Advising on keyword strategy to support content marketing.
- Managing the performance of the company website, including CRO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing the performance of digital marketing suppliers.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data, to feed into digital marketing efforts.
- Reviewing new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital and online marketing.
- Understanding digital marketing analytics, tracking and reporting on ROI.
- Working collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders to ensure digital campaigns achieve company goals – including monthly increase in leads in line with agreed targets
Skills and experience requirements of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Previous broad range of experience in a similar B2B digital marketing role (5+ years) – including ideally knowledge of and experience using Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, SharpSpring).
- Experience in managing successful PPC, SEO and CRO campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Flexibility to carry out and implement tasks where necessary.
- Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills.
Key competencies of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Strategic thinking – including ideally segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Proactivity – including reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary
- Analytical skills
Additional experience (nice-to-have but not essential) of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Assist the head of marketing with the implementation of a marketing automation campaigns.
Benefits Package for the Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary £30k to £40k DOE + Excellent benefits
- 37 hours per week – Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Interested? Apply today – Contact Sincerity Personnel 01279 260096
Follow the link to upload your cv
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.