Digital Marketing Manager
£200 – £250 per day
Are you a strong content creator? Do you have experience of developing digital and content marketing strategies? Are you looking to develop your career within a rapidly growing market? If so, keep reading!!
The Digital Marketing & Content Manager will be responsible for creating engaging copy and content for various digital platforms, including websites and landing pages, email, paid and social media. The position will also support the e-Mobility organisation in the creation of targeted sales & marketing collateral (including but not limited to brochures, videos and presentations), as well playing an active role in the planning and execution of exhibitions and other events.
- Develops and implements diverse digital marketing campaigns and content strategies to promote the organisation’s targeting the defined target audiences.
- Working with e-Mobility Product Managers to devise compelling value propositions and messaging for each target audience.
- Prepare targeted sales and marketing collateral including brochures, videos, and presentations.
- Own Social Media marketing and online community management for the e-Mobility business.
- Maintains and optimises the e-Mobility content across the European website and landing pages.
- Create compelling, thought leadership, content for blog and PR purposes.
- Drive the digital go-to-market strategy for new product launches.
- Plans, prepares and delivers outbound customer email lead generation and nurturing programs.
- Project manages the translation of content, campaigns and sales collateral into multiple European languages.
- Works with the wider marketing team to promote, plan for and deliver the yearly events calendar comprising a mix of face-to-face and virtual events
- Regularly analyse performance data to assess the effectiveness of activities and provides recommendations around content, campaign and website optimisation.
- Lead projects or project steps within a broader project Action Plan.
- Provide regular updates and report outs to the e-Mobility and Marketing teams, as well as the wider business.
- Apply strong brand guardianship and ensures that the brand message is consistent across all platforms.
Experience & Qualifications
- 8+ Years of Experience in B2B Digital Marketing
- Proven track record of effective lead generation and brand management
- Experience devising and implementing B2B content
- Strong ability to absorb complex information/data and translate it into compelling, user-friendly content
- Strong copywriting ability
- Incredible attention to detail with an eye for design
- Self-starter with strong communication, organisation and project management skills
- Manages and drives change and capable of using processes to do so
- Experienced Microsoft Office pack user (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Ability to learn new platforms/software
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Marketing, Languages or Journalism
- Familiarity with B2B and/or technology industries
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com and HubSpot)
- Google Marketing Platform experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Content management system experience
- Video editing software experience
- Foundation SEO and PPC experience
If you’re looking for an exciting temp to perm opportunity within a rapidly growing market place… get in touch today!!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.