We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our Client who is a household name in the financial market with established products. You will develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns. With a strong grasp of current marketing tools/ strategies you will be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and working with other teams launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising
- Design, build and maintain social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Minimum degree level education in marketing
- Proven experience in digital marketing including SEO/SEM management, social media, advertising campaigns, optimising Google Adwords
- Strong knowledge of website analytics and ad serving (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, DART, Atlas)
- Experience in user funnels, optimising landing pages, multivariate and A/B testing
- Creative, analytical and data thinker with ability to identify target audiences and devise engaging campaigns
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
** YOU Personnel is an independent Recruitment Agency. We provide recruitment solutions for PERMANENT, CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY staffing requirements. **Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.