Head Office – Digital Marketing Manager
246 Wellington Road South, Stockport, Cheshire SK2 6NW
Our Head Office is the hub of our busy network. Based in Stockport since 1970 we pride ourselves on being a friendly, inclusive and exciting place to work.
If you’re looking for a job in Marketing, Human Resources, Audit, I.T or in our busy Contact Centre then we have a variety of roles that might be suitable for you.
No matter what role you apply for we support you by providing an in depth induction, bespoke training courses including NVQ’s in Business Administration and Customer Service and continual coaching and mentoring.
We also give you the chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a Company that appreciates the contribution which you make.
Are you currently working as an SEO or Digital Marketing Exec (or similar function)? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career into a wider digital marketing role? Are you looking for an established business with a rapidly growing, large scale e-commerce function to get your teeth into?
If so, we have just the opportunity to join us in a key position with the Company.
National Tyres and Autocare is the UK’s largest independent fast fit specialist with over 235 branches across the UK.
Based at our head office in Stockport and reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering digital marketing strategies across the company’s two multi-million pound B2C and B2B e-commerce platforms.
What will you do?
• Manage the coordination of internal and external resources to deliver the companies e-commerce targets
• Analyse and interpret data and reporting findings and recommendations to the business.
• Manage all aspects of the digital strategy and campaigns to maximise website performance
• Directly responsible for the organic performance of several large scale ecommerce websites
• Project manage website migrations and online development projects involving multiple stakeholders
• Develop and execute strategies to include; SEO, Social media, E-mail, affiliate, content, PPC and display marketing and conversion rate optimisation
• Work with internal resources and external developers, designers and digital marketing agencies to deliver coordinated marketing plans
• Run regular health checks across all sites, with an ability to spot and resolve issues as they develop
• Develop a CRO strategy to improve UX through the funnel and drive conversion
• Keep abreast of current developments which might impact on performance
• Produce detailed and frequent reports and analysis across all digital marketing activity and making recommendations to frequently optimise all channels
• Budget management
• Brand development
Who are we looking for?
• The ideal candidate would have a strong Technical SEO background with an excellent understanding of the wider online marketing process.
• An analytical and data-driven individual who is passionate about problem solving and able to take the initiative in solving complex issues.
• Ideally a Google Analytics Qualified individual or able to demonstrate an excellent understanding.
• A minimum 3 years’ experience delivering successful SEO strategies
• A varied skill set including a good understanding of owned, earned and paid media channels
• A confident, goal orientated individual who is able to deliver targets, across multiple sites simultaneously.
• Self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to turn concepts into reality.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field with a strong background in Technical SEO (on-page and off-page); experience of website migrations would be an advantage and with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget. The successful candidate will ideally be target driven and be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multi-channel digital marketing activities.
Possessing an analytical mind and excellent attention to detail in order to drive insights and recommend improvements, the candidate should be data-driven with highly developed web analytics knowledge. A strong focus on delivering ROI; budget management skills and a high level of financial numeracy is desirable along with a real passion for digital marketing and the communication skills required to forge strong working relationships both internally and externally.
Benefits include a minimum of 30 days holiday, staff discounts, childcare vouchers and an annual bonus of up to £4000
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, inclusive and exciting place to work. So if you’re looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places – apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 /year + £4,000 /year performance related bonus
• Bachelor’s or equivalent
• Technical SEO: 2 years
• Google Analytics: 2 years or Google Analytics Qualified
• CRO: 1 year
Set up a job alert.