We are delighted to bring you the opportunity to join a dynamic, fashion-based ecommerce company, to be based at their site in Gateshead as their Head of Marketing.
This will require you to bring a broad knowledge of marketing, PR and branding disciplines and will see you leading a team of three marketing professionals, demonstrating exceptional social media experience and knowledge.
You will therefore have a proven track record of overseeing creative marketing and PR campaigns to build brand awareness.
With a welcoming and collaborative environment, open plan offices and a vibrant team of specialists, this is a chance for you to use your talent and experience to join a creative organisation of like-minded experts.
You can expect your daily role to encompass:
- Owning, developing and coordinating the creative and content direction of in-house brands
- Coordinating the marketing team to develop and implement a content strategy in line with the marketing calendar across social media, blogs, email marketing, PR and media outreach
- Developing ideas for creative campaigns, seasonal collections and launches
- Ensuring the timely execution of marketing campaigns, ensuring cross channel cohesion of images, copy, brand and direction
- Leveraging the marketing team’s abilities and nurturing individual strengths, whilst clearly defining objectives and expectations
- Monitoring campaign performance and analysing relevant marketing channels
- Working closely with other departments including design and photography
To be considered for the position of Head of Marketing, you will need to bring the following skills and experience:
- Recent experience in a similar marketing management role, with a desire to develop and lead a team
- A clear and demonstrable understanding of all marketing disciplines including social media, email marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing and PR
- An in-depth understanding of the planning and development of marketing campaigns, with a proven track record of successful campaign management
- Knowledge of the commercial and financial aspects of marketing, ensuring campaigns are kept profitable and within budget
- Knowledge of Google Sheets, Google Docs, social media management and analytics
Whilst not essential, a keen interest in fashion would also make you a stand-out candidate!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will receive a basic annual salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 for this position, depending on your experience.
This is full-time, permanent position, working 40 hours a week between Monday and Friday.
You will receive 20 days’ holiday (+ 8 bank holidays), there is free parking onsite, a pension scheme and the company offers free private healthcare to all employees.
Please submit your CV and your application will go straight to Ashleigh Wright who is leading the search. You can also call her on 0191 4926622 or send an email to email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.