We have a great opportunity for an experience Digital Marketing Manager to put their stamp on an established manufacturing business who provide a range of solutions to their clients based in North East Somerset
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will work closely with other business heads to play a key role in the developing the marketing function across the board in line with current branding and business goals.
- Responsible for all online marketing
- Manage a broad portfolio of brand specific websites.
- Optimise all sites to ensure prime search engine positions are held across all agreed product categories.
- Monitor website activity to ensure maximum penetration in agreed key target markets.
- Manage campaigns to drive sales leads to websites
- Agree strategy, content programmes, on-line objectives and timelines for each Group website.
- Be responsible for all business interaction on social media. Identify business influencers, engage with thought leaders to create relevant and engaging articles and blogs across all web sites and agreed social media channels.
- Ensure the Group stays current with all social media marketing trends
- Proven experience in a digital marketing role
- Sound understanding of online analytics and email marketing tools.
- The ability to review, analyse and critique campaigns and change tactics when necessary
- Excellent time management skills, able to cope with multiple concurrent projects with different brands
- Creative flair coupled with a logical and disciplined approach
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers and outwork suppliers
If you would like to be part of a business who puts their people in the forefront of everything they do both their staff and their clients then we would like to hear from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.