Digital Marketing Manager – Lead Generation
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing all online activities, including but not limited to SEO, social media and paid search. Responsible for driving traffic and increasing audience engagement through online channels such as our blog, utilising tools such as Google Analytics and Lead Forensics to support the needs of the company across its digital footprint, with a heavy emphasis on ramping up our reviews, testimonials and overall reputation online, including App stores.
This position is a great opportunity to contribute to and really own and manage our online profile and support our efforts to drive business growth through our partners via a variety of online portals.
Day to day management of our company website (CMS Expert) and working closely with our CRM function to deliver high quality email campaigns (including automated funnels).
You will be expected to generate ideas for and support the delivery of our content marketing including ideas for blogs, video, website etc while assisting in growing the CloudCall digital presence, ensuring our content plan is scheduled and published in conjunction with the marketing communications teams.
Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance, especially those that can drive up lead gen and demand gen. Support other CloudCall marketing campaigns such as Conference and event support (email and DM campaigns).
You will also own and manage the appstores and online review portals/sites and utilize these to generate potential sales opportunities.
- Generate case studies and testimonials from customers
- Partner portals such as Salesforce Appexchange
- Across peer review sites such as Capterra and Google
- Social Media platforms
What kind of person are we looking for:
- Marketing tech savvy, with high awareness of latest digital trends, social media platforms and relevant marketing techniques
- Someone who can demonstrate success in building digital audiences either for a brand or on a personal level
- A people person able to quickly build rapport with customers and partners
- Problem-solver who’s also methodical and process driven
- Previous experience identifying opportunities in alternative markets to identify Market Qualified Leads (MQL)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.