Do you have a proven track record in selling digital marketing services? If yes then this is the role for you!
Excellent opportunity for a proactive, energetic and results focused Digital Marketing Sales Specialist to join our rapidly expanding Growth Team here at QC. In this role you will work closely with the Head of Client Services and our Marketing team to drive leads into the pipeline and win business.
What will you do?
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure over-achievement of targets.
- Undertake new business prospecting to build a revenue pipeline, nurture inbound leads and manage qualified, active opportunities to closure.
- Work closely with Head of Client Services and Marketing to generate new leads & opportunities using a wide range of techniques including contributing to marketing campaigns, supporting lead generation at events, cold calling, networking.
- Distil prospect’s digital marketing challenges into clear briefs.
- Communicate QueryClicks’s USPs & Value in RFP or competitive pitch situations.
- Collaborate with Client Services team to create and deliver compelling pitches and proposals.
- Proven experience in a selling role, preferably selling digital marketing services or solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of SEO and Paid Media.
- Strong business development skills – capable of building and managing a sales pipeline by nurturing relationships and prospecting.
- Understand customer buying cycle and able to identify and remove blockers to move opportunities to close.
- A natural relationship builder with a persuasive & influential manner.
- Professional, confident and consultative communicator.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills which enable you to interpret & establish prospects needs.
- Results driven individual who works well under their own initiative and has a proven track record in delivering against set KPI’s.
Who are QC?
Founded in 2008, We are an independent digital marketing agency and SaaS provider focused on data-driven insights and pioneering in-house technology. QC combines performance marketing services with our unique data rebuilding software, to help clients remove wasted spend and grow at the lowest possible CPA.
We are a ‘Remote First’ company with offices in London and Edinburgh. We deliver multi-channel insights and strategic consultancy so blue-chip businesses can maximise growth, working with well-known brands such as BT, EE, and Quiz, treating our clients as partners and putting their business objectives at the heart of what we do.
The QueryClick vision: reinventing the future of marketing by delivering results that no one else can. We use our flywheel to make that happen, bringing our vision, passionate people, and client-centred approach together in one continuous cycle. This builds momentum for sustainable growth while also inspiring innovation among our team and clients. And at QueryClick, “culture” is more than a buzzword. We’re committed to making our company a great place to work by hiring talented people and investing in their growth and wellbeing
Some of our benefits include:
- Your Development
We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Work/Life Balance
Remote First, flexi hours, reduce travel costs and still have office space to collaborate as a team.
- Monthly staff rewards
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Technology loans and discounts
- Perkbox – high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
UK Remote – WFH
Although this is UK remote / WFH please note there will be some UK travel to our offices and client sites, therefore this will be more accessible, easier if already UK based or relocating here.
Competitive Salary + OTE dependent on skills and experience
If you are QC then please apply now – we look forward to receiving your application.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.