Pure are delighted to be recruiting a newly created for a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist to join this well established B2B technical business located on the Science Park.
The role will take responsibity for their digital channels includeing the global website (which is available in multiple languages), email marketing and social channels.
You will be responsible for implenting the digital marketing strategy and providing regular reporting on ROI. Duties include –
● Utilising digital lead generation tools: including lead generation and nurture campaigns
● Managing website content, website development and SEO
● Develop and implement updates via social channels
● Demonstrate campaign and other digital channel ROI measures and report on digital performance to optimise spend
● Provide effective digital campaigns to support product launches
● Identify, create and use content for lead nurturing
The successful candidate will be
* A skilled digital / content marketer
* Have experience of delivering digital marketing metrics reports
* Have gained experience in website creation and development
* Have the ability to understand and communicate technical information to multiple audiences
The successful candidate will hold a post grad CIM Diplma or CIM professional diploma. You will be a motivated self starter and have a proven track record of delivering digital marketing in a B2B envionment. You will have exposure to lead generation campaigns and take a customer focused approach to marketing. You will be a great team player and communicator who is able to prioritise and multi-task.
This is a great role for a well established business where the successful candidate can really flourish and thrive!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.