An exciting opportunity to join a well-established client side business in Norwich as a Digital Marketing Specialist. This is to support both New Business and client retention across a vast array of products and services.
The core focus of the role is contemporary PPC and SEO. We are looking for applicants that have successful demonstrable experience in both areas of Digital Marketing. This is a hands on position and requires someone who is incredibly passionate about all things marketing but in Particular PPC & SEO.
You will have a background in, and passion for digital marketing, with a technical depth of understanding of PPC and SEO and applied knowledge of other marketing disciplines (social media, email marketing, traditional marketing, PR).
The right candidate will have skills and experience in:
- Creating and managing PPC/Organic strategies across a portfolio of websites – including PPC campaigns from conception to completion. Campaign set up, analysis and optimisation.
- Creating and managing PPC/Organic strategies
- Performing daily account management using Google Ads, Google Analytics and other forms of PPC.
- Full understanding of working with tracking code and templates.
- Have a true understanding of creating the perfect sales funnel.
- Carrying out competitor research to make tactical decisions for bidding online strategies.
- Preparing and delivering campaign forecasts.
- Creating ad copy that is innovative, on brand and results focused.
- Keep on top of industry trends and have the ability to implement them into plans.
- Testing and optimising campaigns throughout to achieve KPI’s.
- Ability to read data and adjust campaigns as necessary.
- Collating results into comprehensive and engaging reports to present at internal and external meetings.
- Working closely with our sales team & liaising with team to ensure client goals are met.
You should be:
- A marketing or related degree/diploma preferred.
- Knowledge and excellent experience in Google Ads and other forms of PPC.
- A good ‘can do’ attitude to life.
- An interest in all things digital.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of PPC/SEO Marketing
- Have strong organisational skills with excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.