Golden Egg Recruitment Group are part of the Global Egg Group, with interests in several international locations.
Enjoying rapid growth and significant brand exposure across multiple channels, the group are now seeking to engage a full time, permanent Digital Media and Content Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Group PR Director, this highly visible role is vital to the growth and continued success of the group.
The ideal candidate will be a great all-rounder with a dynamic presence and hands-on approach. The growth of the brand will almost certainly mean the role will develop and grow, suiting an ambitious and creative person.
• Must understand the basic best practices of the leading social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
• Will have solid copywriting, editing and proofing skills with an eye for accurate grammar, spelling and technical detail
• An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• Highly organised and able to use initiative and have the confidence to challenge the status quo becoming an influential thought leader within the team
• Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales across the group
• Has a deep passion for telling the businesses brand’s stories across all digital platforms
• Has a high level of creativity blended with a passion for driving the group’s brands presence.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and consistently display an exceptional eye for detail.
• Driving license and own transport essential due to travel between offices
• Must be within commuting distance of North Manchester
• Permanent role, full time 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday with the flexibility to meet seasonal and business deadlines out of hours when necessary.
• Free on-site parking
• Onsite therapist and wellbeing specialist
• Weekly Yoga session
• Regular social events
• Dress down Friday and with an early finish
Dependent on experience
Job type: Permanent
Get in touch
0161 974 7080
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.