REMOTE / FIELD BASED
Oodle Finance is a top-tier FinTech in UK Motor Finance, leading in innovation, technology, automation, and delivering a customer centric product. 2020 is in our rear-view mirror and 2021 is shaping up to be very exciting here at Oodle! We have an exciting opportunity to join our Digital Sales Team as Digital Product Sales Manager for OodlePay.
Oodle’s Mission is to redesign car buying for real people, in the real world. We want to own the whole experience of car buying, whether this is providing our finance into someone else’s journey or being with the customer throughout the whole experience. We need to enable consumers to buy cars through dealers and directly, in ways that are simple, fast, and fair.
OodlePay is a configurable engine, that allows a customer to experience a simple and fast way in which they can apply for finance and checkout, whether that’s within a dealer website, on a forecourt, or online. We create and maintain the key components that allow us to construct a user journey that is tailored to each of our channels. This can be via web, app or integration into our API suite.
What you’ll be doing in the role
- Reporting to the Suma Bhattacharya – Program Manager, Partnerships
- End to end trailing, seeding and deployment of Oodle tech products.
- Dealer Relationship Management – in the field at forecourts working with dealers to iron out issues, bugs and collating feedback on new products.
- Working closely with the OodlePay Product team to provide feedback and work into roadmaps features and further development work from our core customer base.
- Report on the impact of success with Dealerships and report to product teams.
- Help with training and marketing materials support for initiatives.
- Working closely with product teams
- Pilot and Trial new software / app Products with Dealerships and customers
Ideally you will have:
- 2-3 Years Experience in a field based B2B software Sales role
- Have knowledge of the Motor finance market.
- Experience with Digital software such as Mobile Apps, Dealer Online Portals
- Sales Account Management experience
- Customer Facing B2B Sales experience
How will your success be measured?
- Building on the ground relationships with our customer base to the go-to-person for feedback and improvements which are required.
- Championing our KPIs to drive engagement with our customer base and accountability to drive improvements.
- Upholding our Oodle cultural values internally and externally
What we offer
- Competitive Basic Salary plus Bonus
- Pension 9% (non-contributory)
- AXA Healthcare with Family cover
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Oodle Academy – Full training and development.
- Flexible Working Policy
- Company Car and IT set up for Field and work from home.
*Perks and other extras;
- Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
- Complimentary Fresh Fruit, Diet Coke/ Coke, Great Coffee, Tea at 3 and Breakfast.
- Seasonal social events – including OodleFest our summer party for Oodlers and their families.
- Season Travel Ticket Loans
- Mentoring scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Lean In Circle
- Caboodle Reward Gateway
- Gym and access to group Training sessions (Oxford)
*COVID restrictions apply to some office perks
About Oodle – 14th in the Sunday Times “Top 100 Companies to work for”
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-and-you-miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our ultimate goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience – where our customers reap the benefits – we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
If this sounds like something you’d want to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.Required Skills: 2-3 Years Experience in a field based B2B software Sales role, Have knowledge of the Motor finance market
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.