Are you driven and tenacious, could you thrive within an exciting company, offering a fast-paced and friendly culture, realistic career progression opportunities and excellent earning potential?
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Digital Sales Executive to join a leading search company that connects millions of businesses with customers every month. We offer a unique selection of products and services designed to support business owners in running and growing their companies. Recently acquired by Web.com, the world’s leading provider of online services and experts in building professional websites and social media packages, we offer a truly exciting career within a world class business services provider.
The Primary Focus:
- Sell the company’s impressive portfolio of internet based advertising products to UK businesses.
- Advise and assist businesses seeking to maximise the potential of the Internet, offering our full range of online advertising services from priority advertising to website design
- Achieve pre-set individual monthly revenue targets, seek new business and generate maximum profit levels for the company
- Follow up quickly and effectively on all leads generated, cold calling businesses to gain a relationship to increase sales opportunities and the ability to convert leads into sales
- Responsible for managing your own calls and time, ensuring that maximum productivity is met in a fast paced targeted environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to sell complex products and handle multi product sales
- Ideally, you will be from a Digital Agency background with a proven sales track record
- Experienced with PPC, SEO, Social Media and Website marketing
- A self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- Resilient with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a results-orientated approach
If you are interested, please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com and Jonathan.Calvert@web.com explaining why you believe, we should hire you for the position.
In return, you will have a huge earning potential in a rapidly growing market with uncapped OTE, fantastic Incentives and rewards, career progression, sociable hours 9am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday, 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), excellent training with continuous supportAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.