CPL Training Group are seeking a Sales Advisor to join the Direct Sales team within our growing organisation on a permanent, full-time basis. The Sales Advisor will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound sales calls, ensuring all bookings are accurately and efficiently processed, whilst identifying opportunities for upselling additional CPL Training products.
Reporting to the Direct Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be a proactive, confident sales professional, with experience in both inbound and outbound sales and proven success in achieving monthly targets. You will ideally have worked in the hospitality sector, but other industries will be considered.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professionally manage inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers selling current, new and additional products
- Dealing with web sales, ensuring all sales orders are processed accurately
- Handle customer queries and take responsibility for delivering an excellent customer service
- Identify customer needs and recommend the best mix of training through upselling / cross-selling other Company training products
- Successfully achieve a revenue sales target as agreed each month
- Attend client meetings and conferences both internal and external when required
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You will have proven experience in a similar sales role, demonstrating the ability to deal with both inbound and outbound sales
- Experience of working to and successfully achieving personal targets on a monthly basi
- Experience from the leisure and hospitality sector is preferred, but other industries will be considered
- You will be a confident and motivated professional with excellent communication skills
WHY WORK FOR US:
At CPL Training Group, we have a pretty exceptional bunch of people! Our talented team have joined us early on in their careers, thriving upon the culture and office vibe, and seizing the development opportunities available. As a result, they have become directly involved in the creation of some exciting products, servicing some big-name clients which has seen CPL Training Group grow from strength to strength.
We are looking for people to join us who are innovative, hardworking and team players who in return will receive:
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Option to earn extra paid leave at Christmas time
- Free parking & close local transport links
- Free pampering session, through weekly in-house beauty service
- Monthly pizza Friday & fully stocked fizzy drink fridges
- Relaxed dress code
- Fantastic Christmas and spring staff parties
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.