Our client is a leading software business, working nationally across digital channels to help organisations achieve business growth.
A SaaS business, they seek a technically astute individual who can drive forward the organisation through first class leadership and strategy delivery. Due to a period of continued expansion they wish to appoint a Sales & Operations Director to work alongside their visionary Managing Director to fulfil their ambitious growth strategy.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in scaling businesses and will be able to demonstrate a history of driving results through people. You will benefit from the support and expertise of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues and the successful candidate must be equally committed to forming lasting, meaningful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Our client seeks a leader, with expertise within digital or software industries, who will drive a culture of high performance.
The successful candidate will take full accountability and ownership of the sales and operational strategy ensuring that performance and quality standards are met to enable the company to deliver continued growth.
As the Director of Sales & Operations your role will include:
- Working with the MD to shape the future of the organisation including development of growth strategies, operational delivery, people management and process mapping
- Managing the day to day operation of the business including: New Sales Pipeline, Marketing Campaigns, Account Management and Retention and Technical Development
- Meeting the sales KPIs and targets set by the business on a week by week, month by month basis adjusting the marketing and sales pitches to align to the growth strategy
- Ensuring the business acquires ‘best fit’ clients that will require the product and services offered by the organisation
- Managing the client base and account management processes including retention rates
- Managing the technical & development team including the project management of system updates and bug fixes
- Learning to answer and manage technical solution questions from a sales perspective and / or technical team perspective
- Dealing with any problem that arise and reacting appropriately to the situation
- Reporting in daily and weekly sales meetings on the prospect pool, business and systems to the MD
- Building excellent, ongoing relationships with clients, ensuring they are happy with the after sales service and refining systems and processes to match their exacting requirements
- Ensuring internal processes are followed in all areas of the business and that they are adapted and improved continuously
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and is subject to review on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a natural leader of people with the ability to inspire and motivate high performance
- Have extensive sales management / operational management experience
- Be driven by delivering the highest quality service standards and show commitment to continually improving the customer journey
- Control budgets under direction from the MD
- Be commercially astute with a talent for spotting sales and growth opportunities
- Have previously implemented processes which have had a tangible positive effect on efficiency and profitability
- Be committed to upholding the company ethos and dedicated to their high standard
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Have natural abilities in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Have good verbal and written communicative skills including competencies in delivering presentations
The Director of Sales & Operations will benefit from:
- Attractive bonus and incentives package
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A thorough on-boarding and induction programme
- Full autonomy to personally shape and drive the role
- Working with innovative, forward-thinking technologies that are continually adapting and developing
- The support of an innovative and inspiring MD
- An opportunity to explore an evolving, rapidly expanding and highly profitable marketplace
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented manager looking to join an innovative and forward-thinking software organisation and to be instrumental in its growth journey.
Your proven track record in scaling an operation through driving sales & growth strategy will provide you with the ability to take ownership for the organisations ongoing success.
For further information, please contact Helen for a confidential discussion on 01254 239363 or apply online.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.