Empower, Connect, Evolve, and Inspire – these are the values that drive us and make BMI a company where you can thrive and grow.
Divisional Sales Manager – Klober
Location – travel required based on geographical patch
Salary – Competitive with a bonus scheme
We’re searching for a Divisional Sales Manager to join our business and be an integral part of the customer development lifecycle helping create the pipeline for the business to achieve its ambitious growth plans.
This position will require looking after a geographical patch in the UK and travelling as required to meet with business needs.
This fantastic role and will report directly to the Commercial Director and be responsible for delivering industry leading sales management to find new potential business and grow the sales and margin within the defined customer segment.
As well as leading part of the sales function you will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans with some of our key national accounts and develop a contractor and end-user strategy which can be rolled out to the entire sales function.
- Deliver sales targets in both value and volume; as determined by the Commercial Director and UK management team.
- Responsible for the commercial margin and price management for your Division.
- Responsible for developing strategic accounts with a designated set of key customers
- Manage and develop relationships with senior members of Merchants and Distributors across the defined division; both commercially and technically.
- Create and implement a clear strategy around engagement with end users and contractors, with a system that allows the UK Management team to measure the success of that approach through project tracking and delivered sales through our customer base.
- Manage and develop the northern sales team to become commercially and technically proficient in selling to a wide range of customers
- Create a divisional business plan that will deliver sales growth through our target customers and is aligned to the wider Klober UK & Ireland strategy
- Gain opportunities for new sales of the Klober product group portfolio, particularly across the unique product ranges and promotional activities.
- Be an advocate and key user of our CRM system, to be able to track activity with transactional customers as well as developing a process to include projects at all stages of build and develop a functional sales funnel
- Comply with and implement standard BMI business procedures, including but not limited to; customer pricing & complaints management.
- Ensure compliance with all company health & safety policies.
What we’re looking for:
A strong leader with an adaptable style that can coach, mentor and inspire, whilst also having the ability to develop strong customer relationships at all levels. You must have experience with managing a team.
As a Divisional Sales Manager you will be expected to have a focussed approach to customers, whilst also being able to achieve results by managing and influencing others.
Formed in 1960, Klober has grown to become one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of roof ventilation products and roofing accessories with an extensive range of complementary products.
We have one of the most extensive ranges of roofing products in the market. The company has been instrumental in bringing innovative products to the market and influencing working practices used in construction.
The combination of performance, manufacturing quality and design has led to the creation of some of the industry’s best known and respected brands.
Does this sound like the role for you? Come and join us here at Klober!
A career with BMI Group is more than just a job. We help you to find work you enjoy, to use your skills, and support you to become the best you can be.
Working together we can achieve great things. Come and join us.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.