Cromwell is currently recruiting for a Divisional Sales Manager to join our sales team to cover the North West region. This would include areas such as; Newcastle/Carlisle/Stockton. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven sales manager to be involved in directly driving forward an exciting period of growth by leading, coaching and developing your sales team by developing and maximizing opportunities to supply a wide range of industrial and engineering related supplies.
Cromwell is Europe’s leading independent supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering the widest choice to all industries, professions and trades, with over 2,000 staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International locations. Cromwell is a subsidiary of Grainger International, a Fortune 500 company and North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
If you think you have what it takes, the key responsibilities for this role you would cover are:
- Develop and coach the sales team to create a high performance culture;
- Sales success through others;
- Managing the team of field sales staff and ensuring call plans are completed with clear objectives set for sales calls;
- One to one meetings to discuss pipeline opportunities and ensuring to coach the sales team (where necessary) through the identification of an opportunity right through to closing;
- Identifying development opportunities;
- Analysing sales trends;
- Contribution to the sales budgets and targets;
- Implement, manage and monitor local sales campaigns;
- Ensure customer accounts are allocated in line with the role account profile, taking into account geographical boundaries
- Ensuring that the team is empowered, motivated and able to achieve your sales strategy, securing new business and developing existing accounts in order to deliver the required market penetration
- Take ownership of the recruitment, training and coaching of your team
- You will also need to showcase a keen commercial awareness to market trends, analyse and monitor the branch performance, monitoring competitors.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have sales management experience, ideally gained within the industrial supplies sector. Having experience of Tools, PPE and Engineering products would also be highly advantageous.
You will also need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of people management and managing an external sales teams
- Aspects of planning and implementing sales strategies
- Strong IT skills, as you will be expected to create, utilise and monitor reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A valid driving license is essential for this role
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a fast growing global company then please send in your application form now!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.