We are currently recruiting for a high tech sales and marketing solutions provider specialising in the IT Sector with International reach. This role offers great opportunities for progression!
To be successful, you must love technology and have passion for learning. We are seeking candidates who are excellent communicators with a business acumen who can work in a fun, competitive and highly energetic environment. You will learn sales and marketing techniques and develop transferable skills that can be applied to future opportunities. No experience required just a great attitude to learn and develop.
To achieve the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the campaigns assigned to the job holder in a manner appropriate to the wishes of clients, and in line with company quality and integrity standards.
- Speak Dutch to Native level.
- Desire to learn and be a natural communicator and learn to develop new business opportunities.
- Strong desire to learn about technology sales & marketing.
- Natural tendency to become a leader with champion mind-set.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to be an enthusiastic and strive to be a driven business development executive
- Pro-actively create and build relationships with prospects, suspects and customers.
- Ability to use a variety of channels including outbound calling, mailing and online chat
- Confidence in working with the sales team to build long lasting relationships with business opportunities.
- Essential that you’re able to build rapport with prospects, meet deadlines & be quick in making ad-hoc decisions
- Exceptional ongoing training and development with great support
- Clear career path with defined goals to achieve
- Opportunities to work in offices around the world
- Modern stylish office with roof terrace
- Monthly social events
- Discount for gym and local restaurants
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
Set up a job alert.