Our well established and successful, growing client within the fashion/brand industry have a brand new exciting permanent opportunity for an E-Commerce Executive to join the team within their Gloucester offices.
Working within an award-winning department, you will be responsible for acting as the lead catalyst, you will enable effective on-line management of live listings of product with retailers. The relationships are already established with the retailers you will be responsible for Account Managing and introducing new products/lines available to them ensuring maximum sales through both existing and new omni-channel retailers.
If you are career driven, like/interested in brands, have a good level of intellect and a good personality with a creative flair then this could be a great opportunity for you!
– Manage the ‘live listing’ of brands and products ensuring that the promise ‘to make it easy and profitable’ for retail partners is consistently being met.
– Develop and communicate weekly and seasonal sales reports, ensuring a reliable, thorough and ‘automatic’ approach in delivering information/summary of actions to key stakeholders.
– Understand each retailer’s listing process, key stake-holders and sign off requirement.
– Ensure internal buying teams are clearly informed and aligned with supplying adequate stock levels to meet demand.
– Arrange stock reservations and releases.
– Manage day to day communication with buyer/client as single point of contact and successfully develop strong relationships.
– Assist in ensuring successful on-boarding of new retailers by working closely with Omni-Channel Partnership and E-Commerce teams.
– Achieve a strong understanding of consumer and brand profile for key retailers, ensuring this insight translates effectively into identifying and maximising commercial opportunities.
– Ensure marketing teams are briefed to support as required retailers through planning and provision of appropriate brand visuals and product asset pack.
– Seasonal visits to key clients to plan and arrange new possible opportunities.
– Previous experience within a sales/account management role is desirable
– Experience within E-Commerce
– Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups)
– Full driving license
– Career driven
Hours; Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
Salary; £18,000 – £20,000
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.