We are working with a client in Ashby-de-la-Zouch who is looking for an experienced E-commerce Executive to join their ever-growing friendly team.
In this role, you will be involved in the following:
- Work with the outsources content team to ensure all new products are listed with the correct images, content and pricing and that current products are maintained to their full potential;
- Keep Amazon stock levels at healthy levels by organising deliveries from the warehouses in the UK;
- Plan new orders from China to ensure you bring in the right amount of stock;
- Generate plans to sell slow-selling stock and maximise the profit on top-sellers;
- Ensure the Margin Model sheet costs and formulae are kept up to date and all the current product ranges are included;
- Be involved in calculating fees, delivery costs, tax and product margin to check they are selling at the desired profit margin;
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to identify problems areas and suggest improvements;
- Daily troubleshooting: liaise with the warehouse to resolve order issues and maximise opportunities online;
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the business and product range to ensure listings are up to date with the correct stock levels and pricing information;
- Identify new sales opportunities in the UK and follow through on projects.
You will have previous experience in Marketing, Sales or E-commerce and driven to progress your career within an E-commerce environment, as well as:
- Previous experience in online channel sales;
- Be familiar with selling in both eBay and Amazon in high volume;
- Be fast-learning and motivated;
- Driven to maximise return;
- Professional in nature with excellent communication skills.
Salary: between £25,000 and £26,500 per annum, depending on experience;
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM (1hr lunch);
22 days’ holidays’ + bank holidays.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.