We are looking for a motivated and dynamic E-commerce Marketing Executive to join the growing. Candidates should have previous experience in digital marketing, ideally in an e-commerce environment.
The E-commerce Marketing Executive will manage the day to day running of the GNS online store. Ensuring smooth online operations, constant optimization of on-site user experience and merchandising. You should be highly commercial with a proven ability to drive sales and conversions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the role as well as give input and feedback in the creation of an e-commerce website.
- Manage content on the website, including SEO and performance marketing
- Use Google Analytics to build regular reports on KPIs, making recommendations and acting on insights
- Ensure all digital creative and front-end content produced is on brand, accessible, useable and meets best practice standards
- Manage and develop the strategy to increase brand awareness and new customers
- Produce proposals and business cases for future initiatives and promotions to present to the Leadership team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Ecommerce, or related field or Associate Degree and equivalent experience
- Previous proven experience working in an e-commerce focused role
- Experience managing a CRM strategy
- Commercial awareness and an interest in Digital, e-commerce and Marketing
- Strong visual and design skills – ability to use the Adobe suite e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- In-depth knowledge of reporting tools, including Google Analytics
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Comfortable with ambiguity, working within a fast-paced, continually adapting environment that requires an agile team player
- Knowledge of Shopify platform
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
GNE is a diverse and inclusive employer. We celebrate diversity. We are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, backgrounds, and cultures. No applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, religion or belief. Offers will be subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check, Academic Title and or Professional Qualification check and at least two independent references.Required Skills: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, CRM Experience, marketing
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.