Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a leading consumer focussed brand, as they look to appoint an E-Commerce & Marketing Manager. Based from their central Newcastle city centre studio, you will be results focused and technically minded, with the ability to manage, lead teams across Graphic Design, Photography and Customer Services
- Develop marketing strategies in line with commercial company objectives working alongside directors / merchandisers and buyers
- Manage our Creative Team, including Graphics, Content, Product Go-Live & Photography
- Manage and have experience with Google Analytics, Site Performance Tools
- Plan and schedule digital and press advertising
- Work with the Graphic Designers to ensure all artwork is created and implemented within deadlines to launch promotions, offers and new products or categories
- Drive and manage social media campaigns analysing the results of ROI to devise best practise
- Create and nurture relationships with 3rd parties to develop durable E-Commerce partnerships
- Continue to present innovative ideas and ways in which the company can evolve and grow both online and D2C.
You will need:
- To be confident in using e commerce platforms
- Strong analytical skills and head for problem solving.
- Proven ability to use appropriate software analytical tools.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing channels, from PPC, Affiliates, SEO and Social
- Minimum of 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience creating successful marketing strategies
- Proven experience generating ROI and budget management
- To be driven, trend-aware and innovative
- A marketing qualification at degree level or experience on the job
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.