- Driving online sales growth
- Creating product listings for online sales platforms
- Handling marketing and promotion campaigns on search engines and social media
- Optimising search engine rankings and conversion rate
- Monitoring sales and stock levels in fulfilment centres
- Handling phone and email enquiries from customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of selling on Amazon, ebay would be ideal
- Good eye for details with strong copy writing skills
- Passionate about digital and smart consumer electronics products
- Good understanding of digital and social media marketing
- Experience of Magento, Shopify, SEO, SEM and PPC will be advantage
- Good knowledge about wordpress, mailchimp
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Be able to prioritise and multitask
- Candidates with fluency in multiple European languages will be prioritised
This is a full time position, working hours are Monday-Friday 9:00- 17:30 with one hour lunch break.
Fixed salary £18,000 plus performance linked pay, OTE from £20,000 – £30,000. 20 days paid annual leave, 8 days public holiday, annual bonus and work pension.
For more details on this role, please contact Katherine by email email@example.com
For more details on this role, please contact Katherine by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.