E-Commerce Quality Manager Job in Christchurch
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working an award-winning business with over 200 employees based in the Christchurch area in recruiting for an E-Commerce Quality Manager. The E-Commerce Quality Manager will fulfil a key role and will have full responsibility for quality assurance of all products sold online. As such the role will be varied and will evolve over time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and representing our product quality performance with our customers, suppliers, and other departments within our business.
- Working closely with other departments, including sales, supply chain, operations, logistics to ensure that our fulfilment operation can scale up and accommodate forecasted growth.
- Working closely with our systems teams to incorporate technology within the fulfilment operation, to maximise pick accuracy, quality assurance and provide visibility on performance.
- Inputting into the design of our new fulfilment centre, including packing line design, automation, plant storage and dispatch layouts.
- Helping to managing the transition of operations from interim fulfilment centre into our new fulfilment centre.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent people skills
- Similar quality and technical background
- Handling and analysing data
- Computer literacy
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary between £25,000 – £29,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday working hours
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Learning and Development opportunities
This E-Commerce Quality Manager Job near Christchurch would suit candidates who are commercially aware and have a background working in quality assurance and e-commerce.
If you are interested in this E-Commerce Quality Manager position, please click on ‘Apply Now’. Alternatively, to see our other position, please visit our website.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.