An extremely forward-thinking and innovative beauty company that is currently going through major expansion are looking for an E-Commerce Sales Manager to come into the business and improve and implement processes and strategies with one aim in mind, increase sales online and improve web operations.
Your role will be to improve and increase sales, pure and simple. You will be managing web analytics to understand where and how new customers will be sourced. You will be managing all websites to ensure that the strategy and brand awareness coincide with another.
- You’ll be tasked with generating business through online sales.
- Implement new sales strategies.
- Promote and build strong relationships with new and returning customers.
- Monitor web performance.
- Improve user ability.
- Improve UX/ UI & SEO.
E-Commerce Sales Responsibilities:
- Maximises sales aiming to land above ambitious targets
- Maximises profit targets in all activities
- Optimises website performance to create a stronger customer experience
- Guarantees frequent visits of new and recurrent high potential customers
- Makes sure all websites worldwide are on brand and on strategy
E-Commerce Sales Requirements:
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the beauty industry
- Strong analytical and research skills and a keen eye for detail
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Natural planner, sales-oriented, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional web analytics knowledge (HTML, Google Analytics, & Webmaster Tools)
Perks & remuneration
- £45,000 + a bonus based on company performance.
- Healthcare, discounts off products, onsite gym & sauna, onsite restaurant, quarterly company socials.
- 23 days holiday.
- Free parking
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.