We are seeking an e-Commerce Trading and Account manager to take ownership and accountability of the online and E-commerce channel and play a major part in shaping our future.
They will need to be passionate about driving for success in an emerging channel and be able to take a long term, collaborative approach. They will take full P&L responsibility for this sizable chunk of business and will be responsible for driving and delivering success and developing relationships with all of our customers with online capability. They will agree and execute JBP’s and will build and execute promotional and execution plans. They will work closely with cross-functional teams on a variety of projects to ensure we are maximising our ROI and acting as a best in class e-Commerce function within this category.
- Full P&L and JBP ownership for all direct online accounts e.g. personal site, Amazon , Ocado and The Hut
- Shared P&L for indirect accounts
- Negotiate commercial terms (with Sales Director input) and margin including pricing, listings, fees, hurdle rates as well as digital initiatives to drive traffic in PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates, Display and Retargeting
- Oversee the supply chain within all accounts through forecasting and internal delivery of an accurate forecast
- Shared responsibility for promotional, conversion and shopper marketing budget/calendar together with Shopper Marketing & Digital Marketing Manager
- Ensure all e-Commerce channel customers that there is inclusion of data sharing/sales out and POS metrics as part of contractual negotiations (and define the ROI where possible)
- Manage the relationships and day-to-day contacts for all .com customers
- Develop the contact strategy for my client , with a focus on widening our key contact list in strategic .com customers.
- Provide valuable support in ‘Fixing The Basics’ within specialist channel
- Work alongside Shopper Marketing to manage shopper budgets for e-Commerce and provide recommendations to optimise ROI
- Identify growth opportunities for .com and help prioritise the key areas of focus within UK landscape
- Production of Sales Management reporting (standardised reports daily, weekly, monthly)
- Provide sales trend insights to the Sales Director along with recommendations regarding pricing & promotional strategies
- Lead the integration of major sales initiatives, new product launches and shopper engagement platforms into the online channel plan
- Develop strategies with the customer to deliver growth initiatives across social, online retail and all customer media platforms
- Drive content agenda online internally for all retail customers
- Coach & Develop wider business understanding on e-commerce by becoming the champion
Experience / Key skills:
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix – Email, SEO, Social, Content, Paid search and Affiliates
- Analytical and proactive approach to digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of E-commerce platforms and functionality
- Enthusiastic, creative and motivating; able to provide support and encouragement to colleagues and senior management with varying levels of skills
- Self-starter who can work within a time limit, take accountability and ownership of the role with confidence and enthusiasm
- Strong organisational skills
- Working within a consumer focused/ FMCG brand desirable
- Ability to commercialise opportunities and risks
- Analytical with a solid grasp of Insight data to develop future plans
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience within Online Retail
- Solid understanding of e-Commerce and e-Tail and potential levers for growth
Set up a job alert.