This is an exciting opportunity for a reputable Sales professional, to join an internationally renowned manufacturer of automotive electronics, at their European headquarters in Lancashire.
50% of the role will be managing existing accounts, and 50% will be new business. It will also be expected, for you to take around 10 business trips to Eastern Europe every year.
What’s in it for you?
• Negotiable basic salary – dependant on experience
• Permanent contract
• Car allowance (company car will also be considered)
• Laptop/iPad & mobile phone
• Company credit card for expenses (subject to company expense policy)
• 20 days’ annual leave, increasing to 23 after 5 years’ service
• Developing new business & managing existing accounts to increase business
• Market price research
• Setting sales strategies within the territory
• Setting marketing strategies within the territory
• Providing quotes
• Setting up budgets and targets on a yearly basis
• Market research – new markets potential
• Organising marketing within the territory
• Customer communication
• Customers visits in the territory
• Sales reports
• Sales figures analysis
• Managing agents
• Represent the company at Exhibitions within the territory
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience of selling from the UK into Europe
• Experience of selling tools, machinery, hardware etc.
• Experienced with “Market research”
• Russian language
PLEASE NOTE; Unfortunately at this stage, we cannot consider anyone wishing to re-locate.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.