Pure are recruiting for an e-commerce Account Manager to join this Bury St Edmunds based business.
This is a fantastic opportunity, owing to business growth, duties include:-
* Using website analytical tools to optimise conversion rates, regularly testing and working to improve the customer journey
* Supporting the ecommerce manager to manage, support, optimise and grow sales of ecommerce customers predominately on Amazon and eBay
* Providing regular reporting to clients to include spend, conversions, return on advertising investment and looking at ways to improve on these metrics
The successful candidate will have
* Experience within a paid search environment to include Amazon or eBay
* Analytical skills and mindset with the ability to identify and resolve problems
* Ambitious and entrepreneurially minded, driven by delivering growth for their clients
* A degree (or equivalent)
* Track record of managing AdWords, Amazon Sponsored and Social campaigns – ideally Facebook and Instagram.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial online marketer to join this growing business who provide a fantastic working environment, great benefits package and free car parking onsiteRequired Skills: ecommerce
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.