Central Employment is delighted to be supporting a local tech business who are looking for an Inside Sales Representative due to organic growth. The successful hire will be working as part of a dynamic and driven team full of experienced professionals.
- Relationship building through consultative approach and advanced knowledge of my client’s products
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues and delivering to targets
- Pitching to potential clients using a tailored approach, demonstrating how my client’s products can benefit the business by understanding their needs
- Working directly with prospects you will actively contribute as a
spokesperson and to the creation of content – ranging from publishing blog
articles, whitepapers to presenting at industry events.
- Nurturing the ales pipeline using business’ CRM to accurately report
progress and account management. You’ll need to know and understand
how to maintain and nurture long sales cycles through the use of intelligent
communication. As well as being a methodical and organised note taker,
- Generating leads and developing opportunities whenever necessary
- Attend conferences & exhibitions: You’ll need to be prepared to travel to
some cool (and some not so cool) places to attend conferences and
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality project
and time management. You will also play a strong internal role in
championing advances and improvement to functionality of the products
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Background in HR or experience of pitching to the HR decision makers
- Interest in the HR sector and tech products related to HR
- Drive to succeed and a ‘lead by example’ attitude
- Consultative approach to sales cycle with advanced listening skills and ability to communicate complex concepts to clients and colleagues
Set up a job alert.