We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Executive to join a market leading distributor of electrical components, with an excellent local reputation as an employer of choice.
The successful candidate will be joining an already successful team and playing a crucial role in developing theirs and their channel partners eCommerce platforms, striving to provide a positive customer experience to any customer, anywhere.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the eCommerce development roadmap
- To prioritise the development backlog for the distributor and export websites leveraging multiple sources of insight, for example strategic direction, analytics, and distributor feedback
- Own the requirements gathering process for development projects, ensuring that the right level of detail has been obtained from stakeholders
- Manage communications across development teams and stakeholders
- Engage with the development team to agree the delivery approach and timings for projects
- Ensure that both functional and non-functional requirements are met on eCommerce projects
- Produce supporting documentation for eCommerce projects
- Develop and maintain relationship with the group innovation team to ensure project alignment with global digital and IT strategies
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of Agile
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be liaising with stakeholders and developers in other countries
- A strong understanding of eCommerce, with an emphasis on eCommerce development and product management
- Good project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of extracting insight from multiple sources to build roadmaps and/or strategies
- Be passionate about delivering value to customers
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £42,000
Set up a job alert.