Central Employment are working with a recognised consumer brand who have a global reach. They require an eCommerce/Digital Marketing Executive to join their digital marketing team in Tyne & Wear.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the success DME will coordination and delivery of best in class digital marketing campaigns, development of the online visibility to maximising ecommerce revenue.
Main responsibilities of the eCommerce/Digital Marketing Executive:
- Develop and deliver Digital Marketing campaigns to attract new and existing customers.
- Manage, optimise and innovate Digital Marketing content for associated campaigns, to both attract and convert customers, including product set up, images and copy
- Coordinate and implement digital marketing promotional activity, including SEO, paid search, display & remarketing, email and affiliate marketing
- Focus on reach, engagement, user experience and conversion rate optimisation with campaign and onsite activity
- Drive and coordinate email marketing activity to maximise engagement and conversions, including product insights, audience and data management
- Collaborate with the wider team and colleagues in other departments to optimise engagement and ensure a consistent brand and campaign message across all channels
- Regular collation of insightful reports to drive continuous improvement and innovations across associated ecommerce activities
- Keep up to date with Digital Marketing trends and innovations, continually seeking and acting upon opportunities for commercial, personal and team development
- Carry out other duties, which may or may not be related to the job, as reasonably requested by management.
You will have the following experience:
- Impeccable attention to detail and a keen eye for design, with the ability to create and promote engaging imagery and campaign content, as well as optimised copy and product content
- eCommerce or B2C digital market background ideally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to influence peers.
- Strong campaign and stakeholder management experience.
- Sound editorial judgement and knowledge and experience of the types of content that will drive and engage audiences, including an understanding of conversion rate optimisation.
- A strong knowledge of paid advertising, including Google and Bing PPC, display and remarketing
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, to manage and manipulate data
- Extensive experience with web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics
Set up a job alert.