A successful insurance company is looking for a Ecommerce Executive to join their talented and enthusiastic team. With this position you will be responsible for implementing Paid Media Strategies for the direct and partner brands.
- Assisting the Paid Media Team in delivering efficient and profitable Paid Marketing campaigns
- Carrying our daily account management of Paid Marketing Campaigns including Paid Search, Paid Social and Display. Utilising GoogleAds, BingAds, FacebookAds among other Platforms for both Direct and Partner Brands.
- Setup, Plan, Implement, Track and Optimise Paid Marketing Campaigns and Strategies for both Direct and Partner Brands.
- Completing Competitor Analysis of the Paid Media Market including AdCopy Analysis, Landing Page Analysis, Keyword Research and ROI Forecasting.
- Reporting and Analysis the performance of Direct and Partner Brands on a Weekly and Monthly Basis, utilising software including Google Analytics, GoogleAds, BingAds, Excel and Tableau.
- Supporting the rest of the Product Distribution as and when required, including (but not limited to) helping with SEO, Affiliate, and CRO.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Competent Excel user
- Comfortable with manipulating data, utilising formulas and pivot tables, and you are not afraid of spending a lot of your time in spreadsheets!
- Eagerness to learn and progress in a digital marketing career.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, GoogleAdsand Bing Ads
If this exciting role is for you please apply and send your CV, or call Chantelle on 0203 906 8800 for more information.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.