EDI Sales Specialist – Field Based – South East / Midlands
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate EDI Sales Specialist to join our team. As part of your role, you will be working with our existing Key Account management team and will be responsible for the promotion of the different e-Business solutions we have at our disposal. You will be working with the existing customer base- pitching the concept of EDI, educating them on our bespoke solutions so as to get the sale over the line. You will also look to drive e-Business as a whole in your area both internally and externally.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be the go to person in the field when it comes to e-Procurement – signing up organisations to our online solutions.
- You will be proactive in the targeting of organisations that would benefit from the e-business solutions we offer.
- Ongoing collaboration with all in-house departments and our IT specialists in the pursuit of getting effective connections in place between organisations.
- Regular training courses, best practices, presentations and work outs with internal and external staff where you will promote the effective acquisition of new e-procurement customers.
- Stay up to date with EDI standards and protocols attending relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Workouts and conducting of training sessions to drive awareness and uptake of e-Business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years proven sales experience.
- Technical sales experience in selling e-procurement solutions is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work with multiple vendors as well as customers to move customers from a manual like process to automation through EDI interfaces.
- Tenacious in getting appointments and meetings in place and the ability to influence customers to help increase sales
- Strong customer service orientation and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple project deadlines.
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your sales career.Required Skills: EDI Sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.